MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions for team members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011-02-17, 08:02 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]What was you first thought when you got your staff privileges, and what did you first do?
I tought: "Yeah, they approved me" and then I read all the internal introductions.

For all staff - Which IDE (Aptana, Eclipse, etc..) do you prefer and why?
Netbeans, because Eclipse always seems buggy, and Aptana is based on Eclipse so I keep putting off trying it Toungue
I've been using Aptana (version 3) lately.
I'm using Eclipse, I just like the structure.
I used Aptana for quite some time, however, since I upgraded to their new version, I haven't been using it much as the new interface isn't as good as it was before. Notepad++ is my current choice.
ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY, YOU GOTTA DO STUFF ON FRIDAY!

What do you do on your ideal fridays?
@Aristotle: Working on mybb.
(2011-04-22, 12:35 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]For all staff - Which IDE (Aptana, Eclipse, etc..) do you prefer and why?
Netbeans Heart
(2011-04-22, 04:26 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY, YOU GOTTA DO STUFF ON FRIDAY!

My ideal Fridays. Wake up at noon, check emails, head out with some friends swimming. Head home, check emails, head on Xbox Live and Noobtube the noobs on Modern Warfare 2. Check emails, and get to work with TBP, MyBB and other projects. Smile
(2011-04-22, 04:26 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY, YOU GOTTA DO STUFF ON FRIDAY!

Enjoy Friday, and mostly work.