MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO 1.6.8 [EOL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any new for the next version ? Smile

[Edit - Thanks favious]
That has got anything to do with SEO, it's just a RSS feed. And it's not a unique feature either, MyBB includes them on every page.

I wouldn't expect any new features. The plugin is quite solid and is pretty much complete. What else can frostschutz do besides improving the code and releasing bug fixes?
Google SEO 1.6.2 fixes compatibility with MyBB 1.6.5 as well as bugs with redirect and lazy mode.

Special thanks to the two people who donated!
Thanks for the update, master Frosts

If all plugins fail after this "plugins-killer" upgrade, I will stay with mybb because this plugin is the most important feature besides the amazing mybb core itself
functions.php update for this?
(2011-11-26, 01:32 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]functions.php update for this?

This plugin patch the files directly, there is not functions.php file. (read the documentation.)
im currently using the older version...Google SEO (1.1.13) and i want to update to the latest..do i rename the file htaccess.example.txt to .htaccess and change what im using??and also the functions.php
see the documentation on installing and updating the plugin

you basically have to revert inc/functions.php to the original from the mybb download
do yuo nothing to change the original functions.php?? how about the .htaccess file??
The plugin will display if you need to change anything in your .htaccess. It will also let you apply changes to functions.php there. Always check your plugin status after updating and changing settings and such.