MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO 1.6.8 [EOL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok i read this, but it dont work. its showing me like this:

forumlink/thread-11277.html

or

forumlink/forum-99.html

dont give the names like earlier did
^ you are using MyBB's internal SEF URLs system and its URL rewrite rules file (.htaccess file)

if you have installed Google SEO plugin then check plugins page in admin panel and follow the suggestions
shown at the Google SEO plugin
u mean the changes ind the .htaccess file? i did it... should i take out the internal sef urls?
^ disable SEF URLs at below location and check if Google SEO works
Admin Panel >> Configuration >> Settings >> Server and Optimization Options --> Enable search engine friendly URLs?
ok i got it but then comes the standart things

forumdisplay.php?fid=23
showthread.php?tid=11274

maybe deinstall and install again?

edit: the functions.php is the same nothing changed. the plugin didnt change it and when i do manually get a problem
^ what does Google SEO plugin say on the plugins page ? if it says click on a link to apply changes to system
core files
then you have to do it. can you copy paste the content shown or post image of clear screenshot
thats the thing it do not say anything! its averything ok..i think it has something to do with the functions.php what do u mean?
^ would you like to PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel to check it ..
i dont see any changes in functions.php
^ Google SEO plugin file along with Plugin Library makes required changes in functions.php file
for that, you should have original functions.php file in the inc folder and you have to click on a link
shown at the Google SEO plugin on the plugins page of admin panel.