MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO 1.6.8 [EOL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The meta description doesn't show with me, and also this pages where not open > http://www.nadlerzforum.com/thread-new-m...ead?page=6 ?
I tried it in my localhost, it is OK. ONly on my live site, I have a problem

Maybe,a mis-configuration in htaccess file?
In the plugin menu, everything is perfect, without any suggestion to follow.

Everything works when de-activated Sad

** I deactivated this for a while:

Everything is working when deactivated
That's a really weird issue then; Google SEO doesn't really care about which page of a thread you're on, it doesn't do anything different for page=5 than for page=6. So it doesn't really make sense to me why one would work and the other not. I also can't reproduce this issue myself and as such I have no idea how to help you there.

Do you have access to your error.log? The reason for the 500 Error would be interesting.
<snip>
If the SEO URLs do not appear (links are not changed), then you have either not enabled the URL settings properly, or you did not apply the necessary changes to core files. Check your Plugin Status

>you did not apply the necessary changes to core files
>Some features of this plugin also require changes to core files.
>
i've updated from 63 to 64
i have no core changes
i've fixed htaccess
[Image: wtfi.png]

but nothing.......

@Nadlerz

Hmm, other than an apparently errornous inc/.htaccess on your board and various missing files/folders (theme4/images? couple of avatars/gifs), that doesn't really tell me anything. It only shows what we already know (that the error occurs but not why). No idea what could be causing this, need more info.

@Glas

That looks like a botched update to me. The language files seem to be outdated. If you're not using English, you have to upload the language files to inc/languages/<your language>/ as well.
(2011-08-10, 04:39 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]@Nadlerz

Hmm, other than an apparently errornous inc/.htaccess on your board and various missing files/folders (theme4/images? couple of avatars/gifs), that doesn't really tell me anything. It only shows what we already know (that the error occurs but not why). No idea what could be causing this, need more info.

@Glas

That looks like a botched update to me. The language files seem to be outdated. If you're not using English, you have to upload the language files to inc/languages/<your language>/ as well.

Yeah Thanks, filezilla had some weird "don't replace" existing files option =P
(2011-08-10, 04:39 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]@Nadlerz

So sad Sad

Should I post my htaccess code here?
Thansk for plugin.
Google Seo Turkish Language Pack:
http://forum.mybbdestek.com/konu-mybb-go...#pid251814
Can we use Dynamic SEO URLs for pages (profiles) that google don't crawl and the standard google seo url (Thread-{url}) for the pages that google crawls?
Yes, you can set the User URL scheme to member.php?action=profile&{url} while leaving the thread URL scheme as Thread-{url}. You can mix styles whichever way you want, as long as there aren't any conflicts between them.