MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO 1.6.8 [EOL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I thought that the page appears like this :

http://les-smootards-lurrons.fr/Thread-C-est-l-heure-du-p-tit-dej-bonjour-a-tous-34

Instead

http://les-smootards-lurrons.fr/Thread-C-est-l-heure-du-p-tit-dej-bonjour-a-tous?page=34

I added the space between {page} and {number} .

Thancks
What if the SEO URLS link to different threads?
After I enable it I didn't see any change on my link and also no sitemap?
I did all configuration
sitemap-index.xml <= where i can access this file?
i want to submit it at google webmaster tool.

ty.

*this my site if u would like to check it out. mylfc.my
It's automatic, you just have to submit to google from your root of your mybb forum

http://your forum/sitemap-index.xml
file not found dude.
You don't need to search the file - just submit to google the link.
If you configured the plugin correctly, it will say that sitemap is enabled on the plugins page, and the word sitemap will be a clickable link pointing to your sitemap. If you get a 404 error for that, then there is a configuration problem.

There is no physical file, same way there aren't physical files for individual threads. So you won't see it with file based services such as FTP.
First I would like to thank the author for the plugin. However it seems that plugin can't accomplish what I want. Just to be clear, I only use forums and threads, no announcements, user pages,…

My forum has the following structure:
parent1
sub1
thread1
thread2

sub2
parent2
sub3

I would like the following urls:
/parent1/
/parent1/sub1/
/parent1/sub1/thread1.html

Theoretically this should be possible. A thread is different from a forum because of the .html extension. But I just can't get it to work. Could someone take the time to write down the correct settings for this url scheme?
Please help installed turned everything on and added code to .htaccess but all forums and threads give 404 this is my htaccess.

# Some hosts require RewriteBase to make RewriteRules work. RewriteBase /

# Google SEO workaround for search.php highlights: # Make this rule the first rewrite rule in your .htaccess! RewriteRule ^([^&]*)&(.*)$ http://www.windowcleaningforums.co.uk/$1?$2 [L,QSA,R=301]

# Google SEO 404: ErrorDocument 404 /misc.php?google_seo_error=404

# Google SEO Sitemap: RewriteRule ^sitemap\-([^./]+)\.xml$ misc.php?google_seo_sitemap=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Forums: RewriteRule ^Forum\-([^./]+)$ forumdisplay.php?google_seo_forum=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Threads: RewriteRule ^Thread\-([^./]+)$ showthread.php?google_seo_thread=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Announcements: RewriteRule ^Announcement\-([^./]+)$ announcements.php?google_seo_announcement=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Users: RewriteRule ^User\-([^./]+)$ member.php?action=profile&google_seo_user=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Calendars: RewriteRule ^Calendar\-([^./]+)$ calendar.php?google_seo_calendar=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Events: RewriteRule ^Event\-([^./]+)$ calendar.php?action=event&google_seo_event=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

Options -MultiViews +FollowSymlinks -Indexes

#
# If mod_security is enabled, attempt to disable it.
# - Note, this will work on the majority of hosts but on
# MediaTemple, it is known to cause random Internal Server
# errors. For MediaTemple, please remove the block below
#
<IfModule mod_security.c>
# Turn off mod_security filtering.
SecFilterEngine Off

# The below probably isn't needed, but better safe than sorry.
SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule>

#
# MyBB "search engine friendly" URL rewrites
# - Note, for these to work with MyBB please make sure you have
# the setting enabled in the Admin CP and you have this file
# named .htaccess
#
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^forum-([0-9]+)\.html$ forumdisplay.php?fid=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^forum-([0-9]+)-page-([0-9]+)\.html$ forumdisplay.php?fid=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-page-([0-9]+)\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-lastpost\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&action=lastpost [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-nextnewest\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&action=nextnewest [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-nextoldest\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&action=nextoldest [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-newpost\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&action=newpost [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^thread-([0-9]+)-post-([0-9]+)\.html$ showthread.php?tid=$1&pid=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^post-([0-9]+)\.html$ showthread.php?pid=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^announcement-([0-9]+)\.html$ announcements.php?aid=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^user-([0-9]+)\.html$ member.php?action=profile&uid=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?calendar=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)-year-([0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?action=yearview&calendar=$1&year=$2 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)-year-([0-9]+)-month-([0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?calendar=$1&year=$2&month=$3 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)-year-([0-9]+)-month-([0-9]+)-day-([0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?action=dayview&calendar=$1&year=$2&month=$3&day=$4 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^calendar-([0-9]+)-week-(n?[0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?action=weekview&calendar=$1&week=$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^event-([0-9]+)\.html$ calendar.php?action=event&eid=$1 [L,QSA]

<IfModule mod_env.c>
SetEnv SEO_SUPPORT 1
</IfModule>
</IfModule>

#
# If Apache is compiled with built in mod_deflade/GZIP support
# then GZIP Javascript, CSS, HTML and XML so they're sent to
# the client faster.
#
<IfModule mod_deflate.c>
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE application/javascript text/css text/html text/xml
</IfModule>

Url is www.windowcleaningforums.co.uk

Anyone have any ideas no one can use my site because of this