MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"This don't work I tried everything" is rather vague, can you expand on what "don't work"??
I have had my web site now for over 2 years and have allways used mybb.
My problem is I have a tech admin always did the upgrades. He has left and my site last upgrade is 1.4.3.
I tried myself to upgrade to the newest version and now i can not get anything to work. shows

MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.

Error Type:
MyBB Error (42)
Error Message:
Your board has not yet been upgraded. Please do so before attempting to browse it.
Now I think all my setup is screwed in ftp

Need big time help
I think I might need someone to check everything in my ftp to correct

Thanks
Not sure why you've put this in the thread for logging in/out problems, but you just have to run the upgrade script on your forum.

[Wiki: Upgrading] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
how we have 2 domains ant both of them accept cookies in mybb ?
That's the first time you've said it happened to other people, previously you said it only happened to you... there is this code for something to do with Facebook:

FB.init({appId: 136197583104235, status: true,
		cookie: true, xfbml: true});
	FB.Event.subscribe('auth.login', function(response) {
		window.location.reload();
});

That last bit is running code to reload the page, but that's not default MyBB code so isn't something we can help with.
For some reason everything is messed up after I tried to fix the login in problems some of my users were having (I didn't experience anything so far). My support thread can be found here where you can read the progress and things I've been going through: http://community.mybb.com/thread-90687.html

Really I'm at a loss, currently I can't access my forum and it's saying this on the page:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/tribalen/public_html/forums/inc/settings.php on line 133

http://forums.tribalentropy.com/index.php

Please help!!
Am too having same problem,but it only kicks me out through ACP,tried all.

I guess,maybe 1.62 having some strange things?

See,if I set cookie path to www.gfxbay.net (my domain) then it doesn't kick me out through ACP but if so is done,users can't login,it redirects them back to login page (index).

What to do?

settings.php and config.php both are modded to 666.Moreover,I also overwrote inc folder by reuploading it still same Sad
Just changed forum URL to /forums and changed the settings, done everything you said, but still not working. :/
http://dinondsite.comli.com/forums/index.php
Your cookie domain is .dinondsite.comli.com/forums and should be .dinondsite.comli.com
Your cookie path is /forums and should be /forums/
(2011-03-15, 09:15 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure why you've put this in the thread for logging in/out problems, but you just have to run the upgrade script on your forum.

[Wiki: Upgrading] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

Probably to evade his Support Denial (since users denied support can't make new threads).