MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-09-08, 05:43 PM)Arbaz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-04, 11:50 AM)DanielM Wrote: [ -> ]it works me,
but some times i cant again login.
i need to clean cookies from the computer and just then its works me.
help?

It's a browser issue then. My browser deletes the browser history and cookies every time it closes.

but i have mybb on original domain and the same mybb version on subdomain.
the domain works and the subdimain doesnt.

BUMP..
Yeah i'm having the same problem right after i moved my website to a new server... Hopefully this works.
i still have problems
www.satrianeoclub.com
hello

I get one issue about the cookies settings, because the domain root is a game with logins / password, and the forum on same domain erase the password cookies of website players...

by sample :

www.mechaswar.com
this is the game url, with cookies.

www.mechaswar.com/forum/
this is the forum.

After check on help here i have fixed a little the things :
cookies domain : .mechaswar.com
cookies path : /forum/

so instead of erasing cookies on client browser i now get 2 cookies :

http://mechaswar.com
(this for the game)

and another cookie :
http://www.mechaswar.com
(this is the forum cookie)

but what i am afraid of, is if few browsers or redirections just dont works with only that "www"

in "prefix cookies" i put "forum" but seems this has no effects.

Are theses settings / result the good ones or do i need to do something more ?
The www won't be important, the . at the start of .mechaswar.com will cover all subdomians of mechaswar.com, including www.
www.kiwiasylum.com

I have tried going through all your settings suggested in previous message, changed permissions, deleted cookies and cache and redone settings.php but still the admin login keeps logging in and then dissapearing. This is the first time I have attempted a website let alone forum so could you please help me and tell me what I have done wrong.

Kind regards

Rob
So it's just the admin that has the issue, not the front end?
(2013-09-30, 08:10 AM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]So it's just the admin that has the issue, not the front end?

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the reply and yes everyone else seems fine and doing the steps you have talked about a gillion times before let me create a new user and I set to admin privileges and works mint until I log out and then it happens all over again when I log in? Once I log in it keeps sending me to the never ending log in page lol. And if I try to log in the original admin it does the same also? I have cleared cookies and cache till my laptop looks skinnier than a cellphone and dont really know what else to do. And not sure what you mean about front end? whats that?
^ front end is forum section and back end is admin panel section
(2013-10-01, 04:10 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ front end is forum section and back end is admin panel section

Sorry both, does same in admin cp as it does on forum, only happened when I logged out otherwise it was working fine! As soon as I logged out when I try to log in on either it will except login and then send me back to page and hasn't logged in. Still working fine on account that I also set up as admin but to scared to log out in case it does the same. Sorry to be a pain!