MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^ which type of database manager you are using for the forum - is it IIS Database Manager ?
(2013-12-05, 11:18 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ which type of database manager you are using for the forum - is it IIS Database Manager ?

that is inside my host account

Microsoft-IIS/8.0
Database client version: libmysql - mysqlnd 5.0.8-dev - 20102224 - $Id: 731e5b87ba42146a687c29995d2dfd8b4e40b325 $
PHP extension: mysqli Documentation

http://phpmyadmin.leaf.arvixe.com
^ you can PM me your web host panel login
(2013-12-05, 11:32 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ you can PM me your web host panel login

Thanks
I sent it
^ password changed and sent through PM. you can change your credentials. Captcha issue is also resolved.
(2013-12-05, 02:25 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ password changed and sent through PM. you can change your credentials. Captcha issue is also resolved.

Thankssssssss toooo much

all is ok now
Ok so I've been trying to get the cookies to work.
Apparently, they're definitely correct, but my regular browser cannot actually login. I used an incognito window in chrome and it worked so idk what's up.
(2013-12-25, 11:39 PM)matthieu503 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so I've been trying to get the cookies to work.
Apparently, they're definitely correct, but my regular browser cannot actually login. I used an incognito window in chrome and it worked so idk what's up.

Try clearing your cookies.
(2013-12-26, 12:08 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-12-25, 11:39 PM)matthieu503 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so I've been trying to get the cookies to work.

Try clearing your cookies.

I've tried it, still doesn't work. I just tried with FireFox and it worked. I'm fine with going on FF tbh, but when I go into Admin CP and upload a skin it shows a blank page after a bit.

I'm currently hosting it at home, on a Windows 7 PC.
Thanks a lot!