MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
no one here?

(2013-01-27, 11:34 AM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Has the settings.php file been changed?

it is the same, the settings on settings.php are right i think..i have change first the settings.php and then run the query but nothin
Does the query work?
(2013-01-29, 05:22 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Does the query work?

Yes, and if i run now again it say 0 rows affected, so this means was changed first, what to do now?Undecided
I'm now having a similar problem, I cannot login to the ACP, UserCP or MOD CP.

I've checked settings.php and all is correct in there.

Board URL is www.talkingreds.net
@pilinko, try logging in then. I have looked at your site and it seems fine.
cookieDomain = ".letsplanmywedding.com";
cookiePath = "/forums/";
cookiePrefix = "";
@Spangle, I don't see anything wrong with your cookie settings
cookieDomain = ".talkingreds.net";
cookiePath = "/";
cookiePrefix = "";
Why don't you both try refreshing your cache.
I've tried that with no effect, even to the point of logging out. closing FF and starting over, still no joy.

What is really weird is that I can post and have all the admin buttons, but am not showing as "online"
Is your hide from the online list setting in the UserCP checked? Is your login problem just to do with the AdminCP?
(2013-01-29, 08:08 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Is your hide from the online list setting in the UserCP checked? Is your login problem just to do with the AdminCP?

I can't login to UserCP, AdminCP or ModCP.
So you can't login to your forums at all? Even though your settings are fine. Sorry but I am stuck.
(2013-01-29, 08:18 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]So you can't login to your forums at all? Even though your settings are fine. Sorry but I am stuck.

Lets re-cap.

I can use the forum, post etc, but I am not showing in the "Who's online" list.

I have all admin permissions post wise, "edit, delete"

I cannot login to the ACP, UCP or MCP.

Cookie settings appear to be correct.

I have tried :

Refreshing the cache

Still cannot login to any control panels.

(2013-01-29, 08:18 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]So you can't login to your forums at all? Even though your settings are fine. Sorry but I am stuck.

Well I couldn't through FF, but I could through Chrome.

So shut down FF, restarted it, it's done an update, now all is OK again, that was a weird half hour.

Thanks for trying to help.Big Grin