MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have problems with the login and logout ..

When I login I have to reload the page so that it appears that I am logged.

And click-pressed the Logout link still appears as it was logged.

I do not let URL because I have my forum in localhost.
I have no plugins which modify the login or anything like that.
Clear your browser cache/Cookies, and make sure your cookie domain is blank. For localhost you usually leave the cookie domain blank.
Guys help me,

I cant login to my admin panel..

my site.

www.techprovider.org

I tried all of your insturction. CMOD to 666.
I have no problem with my cookie seetings but

still I cant login to my admin panel

help me..

thanks
good pm i tried all the instructions but whenever i try to log in it redirect to the main page.
in admin when i click anything it always show me login page.please help me here is my new forum in subdomain
http://www.dcpnorth.daihatsuclubph.com/
I have a log out problem and this is the message i get white screen with this message( Fatal error: Call to undefined function my_unserialize() in /home/a3664101/public_html/index.php on line 348 ) Any ideas
(2012-10-24, 11:18 PM)hoopster Wrote: [ -> ]I have a log out problem and this is the message i get white screen with this message( Fatal error: Call to undefined function my_unserialize() in /home/a3664101/public_html/index.php on line 348 ) Any ideas

Reupload ./inc/functions.php from a fresh package.
(2012-10-25, 12:20 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-24, 11:18 PM)hoopster Wrote: [ -> ]I have a log out problem and this is the message i get white screen with this message( Fatal error: Call to undefined function my_unserialize() in /home/a3664101/public_html/index.php on line 348 ) Any ideas

Reupload ./inc/functions.php from a fresh package.

your the man thank's for the help Nathan Big Grin
Logged out of site and got this message, see attachment below

Can anyone help please

[attachment=27667]

Ok guys sorted it just uploaded my inc files did the trick

Sorry lads crashed now

my site http://thelinksup.site40.net
I have followed all the instructions in the excellent 1st post in this forum, but still have issues. I first installed myBB yesterday and when in ACP was constantly being logged out. Following the instructions resolved that (my url has a port address at the end which needed to be handled correctly). I made one post in my forum to confirm I could, and then started to apply a skin. I have not successfully applied a skin (the forum still looks like an old DOS screen) and when I try to log in to the forum my attempt is ignored. It literally is as if I did not click on the link. The ACP still works fine. I have cleared cookies etc., tried both Chrome and IE9.

Unfortunately the url is on a test server in my office not open to the general web. Any suggestions as to what might be going on? Also,does anyone have really clear instructions as to how to install a skin? It seems so simple, yet does not work. Perhaps it is an artifact of my login issue, perhaps I am missing a step.

Thanks in advance.
I have same problem....Cant login from forum index....it stucked on members.php blank page. But can login from other pages of forum....any solution?

inc/setting php:
[undefined=undefined]$settings['cookiedomain'] = ".zeal4deals.com";
$settings['cookiepath'] = "/forums/";
$settings['cookieprefix'] = "";[/undefined]

Same setting in admin cp/ General Configuration.
my site: www.zeal4deals.com/forums

Any solution?

Finally Fixed!! Thanx