MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problems? PLEASE READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a problem
my site forum
/forum
i setted to cookies to
/

and now i cannot login to admin what should i do ?!

so i wanna admin cookies path be /forum but user cookies / becouse i wanna integrate it with my website Sad what should i do
I tried all the mentioned solutions, but my case is somewhat unique.

I have two MyBB forums under the same domain. One of them is the folder named 'forum', and another one is in the sub-domain of subdomain of the main domain.

Problem is on the 2nd forum(sub-domain one). I can login into Admin CP, but cannot the forum(/index.php, etc.) Earlier when I was trying out the solutions mentioned on page 1, it worked and I could login into ACP and forum both, but after logging out, I cannot login again in the forum.

Please suggest a solution. Thank you.
What's the URL of them both?? You might need a cookie prefix.
Ah, no I get what your mean. Thanks, I've done that the problem seems to have been solved.

Thanks a lot, I was just about to move them to a different domain when I realizes the "prefix" setting you are talking about is in the config admin CP. Thanks.
my Mybb Forum url is http://dreamdth.com/Forum/index.php ,
i set cookies in mybb also delete cookies history in browser and accept Cookies in privacy tab,

when i am try to login on forum forum display "You have successfully been logged in.
You will now be taken back to where you came from" After this user not login and show As a guest, If we click on Member list user cp apper and show login "
How can i solved this problem, Please help .
i have a prolem with $_COOKIE when interated mybb to my cms. At index.php of forum i can var_dump($_COOKIE) but in my cms it doesn't work. Can you help me
(2010-12-14, 09:57 AM)mhungou04 Wrote: [ -> ]i have a prolem with $_COOKIE when interated mybb to my cms. At index.php of forum i can var_dump($_COOKIE) but in my cms it doesn't work. Can you help me

i got the answer. The solution is changed the COOKIE path to the same with forum url
Okay... I have an odd problem.

I am currently setting up a forum using MyBB 1.6, but now, for some reason, when I log in to the forum, it gives me the redirect screen, then goes back to the main page of the forum (as it should), however, I'm still logged out.

This has happened before with one of my SuperMods, and I was able to delete his account and recreate it. However, with me being the only super administrator, there's no way for my other admin to do the same for me.

I am, granted, completely new to this whole forum creation thing, but is this a common problem? How do I fix it?
Did you tested it with other browsers ? Dis you clear your browser's cookies ?

(2010-12-16, 06:43 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Did you tested it with other browsers ? Dis you clear your browser's cookies ?

Yes and yes. Neither helped.
Nothing we can do without your URL.