MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to see the beta version of Quick Edit and try to help. Would you release it, please?
Sorry liberostelios, I've taken the liberty to rewrite the whole thing. I've got all next week off, so I will work day and night to get Quick Edit ready for a beta release!

I've also updated my list with some other mods I'm working on Big Grin
Private Message Admin 2.2, will be released in a few hours!

Here are the details:
1) Small fix in language files. See fix below to manually patch
2) <list> bug
3) CSS bug with highlighting
4) You can turn on or off on mouse over highlighting
5) You can turn on or off AJAX (Note: AJAX is still beta)
6) Fixed bug with Settings while activating
7) Redundent code removed
8) (To Be) Fixed bug with Admin Permissions

Language File Changes:
$l['pm_no_private_messages'] = "There are no Private Messages in your 1 table";

replace with

$l['pm_no_private_messages'] = "There are no Private Messages in your ~1~ table";

AND

$l['pma_off'] = "<strong>Private Message Admin is turned off or not installed</strong> Please turn it back on or install it before continuing...";

replace with

$l['pma_off'] = "Private Message Admin is turned off or not installed</strong> Please turn it back on or install it before proceeding...";

Oh and Private Message Report System and Custom ACP Links will be released soon Wink
Yay!
Can you also put a check box so we can delete the PM's that we want instead of deleting them one by one.
Your right. Good idea. I will see what I can do. I was also thinking of making a custom "right click" menu, that gives you some options
We want version 2.2 !!! Toungue
yeh, sorry. I rushed my post. I've gotten 2 new ideas and some AJAX I want to impliment, and finish before the next release. Suppose you could want to wait for version 2.3, for my "New Ideas"? 2.2 would be mainly bug fixes. One of the ideas is being able to write Private Messages within the admin cp, and interact with PMA
Nice idea's. Just do what you think is best for us. Big Grin
I can't wait to see the beta version of quick edit. I think it's very useful...