MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
pmadmin.php is automaticly installed in plugpma.php when you activate it, reducing the need to manually install more things.

@ IMPAQ, check your pm's
Tikitiki Wrote:pmadmin.php is automaticly installed in plugpma.php when you activate it, reducing the need to manually install more things.

Impressiv Smile
I know that this may be a little out of place, but wouldn't this mod be a turn off to your members? This totally defeats the purpose of the PRIVATE messages. I, as a forum user, wouldn't like my PRIVATE messages to be read by anybody, except who it is directed to. I'm sorry if this post hurts the coder who put his efforts on this mod, but I really have to inform other admins. I just believe that being an admin does not put you in the position to violate someone elses privacy.

I'd just like to advice the admins who still would want to use this to tell his/her users that such mod is installed. You can probably email them all about using this mod, and you could probably put an easily seen notice on the private messenging page.

I'm just concerned on other people's privacy, 'cause forum users might not feel enough privacy with MyBB boards because of this mod. I believe that only MyBB has such a mod. I am speaking here as an admin, and an ordinary forum user, thankyou.
its not only on mybb but i will not be installing
Oooops. Installed but coundn't find the shourtcut
Version 1.4 will be released soon which should fix several bugs and make it more pretty!

@paolo90, I totally agree with you, but my intention of making this was so if a user complained to an admin, the administrator could confirm the complaint.

The next release will not be as automatic in the installation, but it will solve any problems while installing it.
So there is no Private Mess. Log in the options so I wait for v1.4
Could you explain your problem a little more lapsetur?
Tikitiki Wrote:Version 1.4 will be released soon which should fix several bugs and make it more pretty!

@paolo90, I totally agree with you, but my intention of making this was so if a user complained to an admin, the administrator could confirm the complaint.

The next release will not be as automatic in the installation, but it will solve any problems while installing it.
Ah, you mean in a multi-admin site... Well, even though, I'd recommend a notice. Though I don't force you guys to do so.