MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
link to your board?
yea.. it's www.webrota.com
but its oke.. its not very important...

thanks...
Tikitiki Wrote:4 Show Name MyCode
Replaces the MyCode [name] tag of the user who is viewing the thread. This is replaced by the name of the user, who reads the topic. Thus the address with the user name in contributions is made possible.

would you modif this one please, I need to add the same thing to the topic [name] in the topics. thnx Tikitiki
Where are Tikitiki, I realy need this modify !!
I've released an update to Post Auto Merger which fixes a bug if the original message has quotes in it.
I'll do the update, but I'm curious about something that might be a problem on my site. What if the combination of characters for both posts to be merged are more than the maximum allowed on the forum? Would that cause a 1064 error? Is there a way that the merge can ignore posts that would cross that threshold?

edit: for now, I've just set it to ignore the forums where that's most likely to happen! Big Grin
Hi together i download the active User PlugIn
all is fine but now i donĀ“t see how many user the forum has
the forum has 220 users and now i see the following :

i have the language deutsch_du and the tango red template

Registrierte Mitglieder: 22 & 76 active users

how can i fix this ?
Open up the script in some sort of editor (wordpad/notepad/dreamweaver) and edit the the text 'active users' to what you want.
Tikitiki Wrote:4 Show Name MyCode
Replaces the MyCode [name] tag of the user who is viewing the thread. This is replaced by the name of the user, who reads the topic. Thus the address with the user name in contributions is made possible.

would you modif this one please, I need to add the same thing to the topic [name] in the topics. thnx Tikitiki.
Here you go:

<removed; see above>