MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I assure you that all reported problems will be fixed for the next version
Ajax enabled, nothing is working. Toungue
To contribute something I modified the Quick Edit mod a bit, well, hopefully Tikitiki don't get mad. I just made the buttons a bit nicer. Btw I love the mod.
Damn it has gone a long time since I've done something on my forum.

goto quickedit.php
Find:
#sponsorAdDiv {position:absolute; height:1; width:1px; top:0; left:0;}
Add under:
				.formfield {
					background-color: #fff;
					border: 1px #ccf solid;
					font-family: Tahoma, Trebuchet MS, Arial, Verdana;
					font-size: 13px;
					color: #000;
				}

goto quickedit.js
Find:
var text = '<textarea id="quickedit_pid'+pid1+'" rows="7" cols="100">'+xmlHttp.responseText+'</textarea><br /><input type="Submit" onClick="javascript:quickedit(\''+pid1+'\', \'quickedit_update\');" value="Update"><input type="button" onClick="javascript:quickedit(\''+pid1+'\', \'quickedit_cancel\');" value="Cancel"><input type="button" onClick="javascript:document.location.href=\'./editpost.php?pid='+pid1+'\';" value="Full Edit">';
Replace with:
var text = '<textarea id="quickedit_pid'+pid1+'" rows="7" cols="100">'+xmlHttp.responseText+'</textarea><br /><input class="formfield" type="Submit" onClick="javascript:quickedit(\''+pid1+'\', \'quickedit_update\');" value="Update"><input class="formfield" type="button" onClick="javascript:quickedit(\''+pid1+'\', \'quickedit_cancel\');" value="Cancel"><input class="formfield" type="button" onClick="javascript:document.location.href=\'./editpost.php?pid='+pid1+'\';" value="Full Edit">';
Thanks CraKteR, I will add your button to 1.1 Smile

Also, there are bugs with special characters, because I accidently htmlspecialchared()'ed it twice in quickedit_proccess.php
Oh okey. I'll just change that then. thank you Smile
In light of "Quick Edit" being implimented into MyBB 1.2, the current Quick Edit is going to be unsupported as of now. I will more than likely release a patch to fix the deactivation problem, and I will release manual instructions on how to do it in the mean time

In the mean time, I have an update for the progress on the "MyBB Easy Plugin Creator": It will be redeveloped on a GTK platform and will be runable on a PHP GTK runtime enviornment. This tool will be meant for developers to easily create, edit and design plugins!
I've updated the mod site with the newer version of Quick Edit, which fixes the following bugs:

- Fixed IE bug
- Fixed Special Characters bug
- Fixed deactivation bug

I've also added 2 new mods to my mod list

Enjoy,
Tikitiki
I thought it was Quick Edit 1.0.1... hmm...

In the plugin manager, it says MyBB Quick Edit is 1.0.0 instead of 1.0.1! Oh noes!
I had already fixed that before I uploaded it to the mod site Toungue

However, You can fix it by opening quickedit.php in your plugins dir and find:

"version" => "1.0.0",

and replace with

"version" => "1.0.1",