MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this is what i put

$directory_to_forum = "forum/";
remove the /
okay i am lost now this is the error

Warning: require_once(./inc/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home43a/sub006/sc31956-OAMT/www/forum/global.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './inc/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php/') in /mounted-storage/home43a/sub006/sc31956-OAMT/www/forum/global.php on line 13

this is the code?
<table width="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
    <td><?php

define("IN_MYBB", 1);
define("KILL_GLOBALS", 1);
define("NO_ONLINE", 1);

// The Directory to the forum you are using this on. 
// You do not need a beggining or trailing slash
$directory_to_forum = "forum"; 

require dirname(__FILE__)."/".$directory_to_forum."/global.php";

$plugins->run_hooks("site_news_plugin_run");

?></td>
  </tr>
</table>
Ok, try this instead:

<table width="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
    <td><?php

define("IN_MYBB", 1);
define("KILL_GLOBALS", 1);
define("NO_ONLINE", 1);

// The Directory to the forum you are using this on. 
// You do not need a beggining or trailing slash
$directory_to_forum = "forum"; 

chdir(dirname(__FILE__)."/".$directory_to_forum);
require "./global.php";

$plugins->run_hooks("site_news_plugin_run");

?></td>
  </tr>
</table> 
okay now i get

There are no announcements available at this time.

and in the settings i have got the "News Forum(s)" set to 2 and thats the number of the Order of the forum???
Ensure the News Forum is set correctly to the forum id you want to retrieve news from. Also ensure your inc/settings.php is CHMOD 777.
Okay i got it now Smile
private mesage The error is giving close and after opens every message 2 the time is going to her,There be not an error outer she is working only this is giving the error.

Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/****/domains/****/public_html/inc/plugins/plugpma.php:268) in /home/*****/domains/*****/public_html/admin/adminfunctions.php on line 88
roy Wrote:private mesage The error is giving close and after opens every message 2 the time is going to her,There be not an error outer she is working only this is giving the error.

Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/****/domains/****/public_html/inc/plugins/plugpma.php:268) in /home/*****/domains/*****/public_html/admin/adminfunctions.php on line 88

Sorry, I can't understand?
open and close this error

sorry,ı bad speak english.