MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've updated the Glow MyCode with a small fix because of a greedy regex expression when using the [glow] tag (not the [glow=acolor] tag), and I've renamed all the tags to MyCode instead of BBCode, so they are all "Awaiting Validation" at the moment.

I also just noticed that two images were missing from quick edit so I reuploaded that to the mod site to include the two images, but, again is it awaiting Validation at the moment.

Also, I've released the "Drop Down Sticky MyCode", and it show be up on the mod site soon.

Cheers
whats the drop sown stick my code??
You can view a live example here: http://forums.rct3x.net/showthread.php?t...5#pid23535

Also, a small bug has been identified in Private Message Admin, but will not be released in a patch because of its insignificance and it already being fixed in the next version. To patch your self find the following in pmadmin.php:

cperror("<center>".sprintc("pm_no_private_messages", $table)."</center>");

and replace with

cperror("<center>".sprintc("pm_no_private_messages", "privatemessages")."</center>");
Download of 'post on registration' is invalid! Toungue
It was being validated silly!
O. Downloaded it now Toungue
Having problems with the Private Messages mod... I followed all the instructions - uploaded the files where they have to be uploaded and activated the mod through eMod... but no matter if I activate it or not, this message comes up:
Quote:MyBB Error
Private Message Admin is turned off or not installed Please turn it back on or install it before proceeding...
Have you enabled it in your settings?
Admin CP -> Board Settings -> Change -> Private Messaging -> Private Message Admin Plugin Main Switch
Set that to on/yes Smile
Ahh my bad... I pasted one bit of a code in a wrong place. With some googleing I checked that over, it was just a similar code after which I pasted it. Big Grin
Update!: I have added the following:

Douple Post Auto-Merger
If a user makes a double post (one post right after the other in the same thread by the same author) it will merge the two together as if the user had only made 1 post. (Will be available when MyBB 1.2 comes out.)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3628]

Also, Private Message Admin 2.3 will ONLY be a compatibility release to work with 1.2 along with any other mods that don't already work with MyBB 1.2. Later features are planned for Private Message Admin 2.5.

As for the Easy Plugin Creator, it is about 50% done (Meaning still in development, alpha releases only), and there is no estimated release date.