MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IMPAQ, can you make sure "Private Message Admin Main Switch" is set to "On", please? If it is try updating anyway. It might be a problem with the settings.php file.
I just tried enabling your drop down stickies plugin on a MyBB 1.2.3 board, and I got the following error:

Quote:Warning: include(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\SROServer\apache\Apache2\htdocs\de\forums\inc\plugins\dropdownsticky.php on line 21

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './inc/adminfunctions_templates.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\SROServer\apache\Apache2\htdocs\de\forums\inc\plugins\dropdownsticky.php on line 21

Fatal error: Call to undefined function find_replace_templatesets() in C:\SROServer\apache\Apache2\htdocs\de\forums\inc\plugins\dropdownsticky.php on line 22

EDIT: I have fixed this error, by going in and finding (twice)

include './inc/adminfunctions_templates.php';

and replacing with (twice)

include MYBB_ROOT.'/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php';

... I would recommend updating your plugin. Wink

EDIT2: I just realized something.. In your first post, it's listed under MyBB 1.2.x plugins, but on the MyBB mods site, it's under 1.1.x plugins.. O.o

Are you ever going to update it? For, I tried my hand at updating it, and I got the bbcode to work, but could never get the javascript itself working. I even did manually include the js file in the headerinclude.
Tikitiki Wrote:IMPAQ, can you make sure "Private Message Admin Main Switch" is set to "On", please? If it is try updating anyway. It might be a problem with the settings.php file.

It is on. I also updated it, as requested. There was no change, unfortunately. Sad

Thanks for any help you can provide. Smile
I'm not sure why this code would be malfunctioning:

function check_status()
{
	global $mybb, $lang;
	if(!isset($mybb->settings['pmaswitch']))
	{
		cperror("<div align=\"center\">".$lang->pma_uninstalled."</div>", $lang->pma_message);
		exit;
	}
	else if($mybb->settings['pmaswitch'] == "off")
	{
		cperror("<div align=\"center\">".$lang->pma_off."</div>", $lang->pma_message);
		exit;
	}

}

Please tell me if you have any ideas.

Sephiroth, I'll get it updated in time.
I uploaded everything and activated it, but I don't see a link to the CP for it or any changes to the User CP.
Activated what?
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot you had multiple plugins here. lol Anyway, Private Message Admin 2.3.2
User CP? Private Message Admin. Note the Admin part. Its in your Admin CP, under Statistics and Logging.
Oh, thanks. =)
I just quickly and roughly tested and threw this together. Please report any bugs Smile

Installation instructions:
1) Download and extract the attached zip file.
2) Upload the contents of the folder to your MyBB directory
3) Activate the plugin Via the ACP
4) You will need to input your Wordpress API key before it will work in the Akismet Settings.

Cheers,
Tikitiki

Note: There is a known unfinished feature (exempting a specific user)
Note2: There's a known bug in the ACP with multi-selecting.

http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=543