MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unfortunately there is no support for guests being able to select themes in the first place. I do however have a version on my localhost, that I was working on for guest theme changing - I'm not sure how well it would work though.
Yell out if you want it Beta-Tested... Smile
I am stil having this error when I click "Next"

Quote:MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1
Query: SELECT * FROM mybb_privatemessages ORDER BY pmid DESC LIMIT -20, 20

Is there be a fix for PMA ?
I answered that question atleast 3 times already.
Well, I was bored and thought I'd check for you! And hey, I got to use the multi quote for the first time! How about that? Let's see, you answered it 4 times! Big Grin

Tikitiki Wrote:Yeh, I read your post - I've been working on a fix, hopefully i'll be able to figure it out soon.

Tikitiki Wrote:I believe the only way to fix the problems is to rewrite the entire javascript. It will be done soon, and I'll post a test file soon.

Tikitiki Wrote:EDIT: As for PMA, it has been progressing slowly. I have made some progress, but its still buggy. However, the new JS should show major improvement over the last.

Tikitiki Wrote:
mehdi_rm_666m Wrote:hi
i have a problem with Private Message Admin.
when i click on "Next >" or ">" link i receive this error :

MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1
Query: SELECT * FROM mybb_privatemessages ORDER BY pmid DESC LIMIT -20, 20
can you help me ?
tnx for all.

It has already been reported and fixed on my localhost. PMA 2.2.2 will be issued when i'm done fixing the javascript bug.
I will look into it when I have more free time.
LOL Judel!

Well, some good news and some bad news. The new Javascript in firefox works 100%. The page actually now displays in IE!

But... The AJAX doesn't work at all in IE... I'll have to work on that a little bit more and figure out what went wrong.
@judel I guess you don't have nothing to do what a helpful guy
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mydate() in /home/cooleste/public_html/forumz/inc/class_pma.php on line 824 

How long till the new 2.2.2?
As long as it takes
oktay Wrote:judel I guess you don't have nothing to do what a helpful guy
LOL...well, I'd like to think I'm a helpful GAL! Wink But that actually only took me a few minutes, and that multi quote feature made it easy! Though, I am also one of those people looking forward to this plugin being fixed! Big Grin