MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will include a step in the readme to reccommend adding something in the policy, or something like that
lapsetur Wrote:So there is no Private Mess. Log in the options so I wait for v1.4

I followed the steps. Uploaded plugpma.php to ./inc/plugins and activated from admin cp but I couldn't find any menu to read the PMs. I think it suppose to ad an option to click to see the PMs.
It probably cant find your ./admin/index.php file, as it is supposed to add the option by itself. This will be fixed in the next version
I've decided to release a Beta version of 1.4. Basicly it is 1.4 but I'm not making it offical because I want to squash any bugs because before final release.

Just Download the attachment and follow the ReadMe file Smile

EDIT: See here: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...1#pid35861
Sorry but couldn't find this

Quote:3) Open adminoptions.txt and place:

"makeyesnocode("Can View Private Messages", "newperms[caneditpms]", $permissions['caneditpms']);"

right below

"makeyesnocode($lang->can_use_maint, "newperms[canrunmaint]", $permissions['canrunmaint']);"
try looking for "makeyesnocode($lang->can_manage_helpdocs, "newperms[canedithelp]", $permissions['canedithelp']);" instead. I dont know whats wrong but its in the adminoptions.php file that comes with myBB. You may have modded it before
Well my problem is that I cannot find "adminoptions.txt"
I founded in in "adminoptions.php" I activated and I want to deactivate bu I gor this error

mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''caneditpms'' at line 1
Query: ALTER TABLE `mybb_adminoptions` DROP COLUMN 'caneditpms'

How can deactivate
Woops! its adminoptions.php. Sorry, I have fixed that in the readme & the error. See the updated attachment 5 posts up
lapsetur Wrote:I founded in in "adminoptions.php" I activated and I want to deactivate bu I gor this error

mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''caneditpms'' at line 1
Query: ALTER TABLE `mybb_adminoptions` DROP COLUMN 'caneditpms'

How can deactivate

How to fix this???????