MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just for all of you that wanted to know, I've created a plugin that will allow you to show your news on the home page, with options like, what forum(s) to fetch it from, and how many to show. It will be release when MyBB 1.2 comes out.
Thanks... (:
Great, I'm just using something similar on my website. Toungue
Hello all,

A have pretty big update for the release of the my mods. I have updated the following mods:
1) Private Message Admin
2) Post on Registration
3) PM Report System
4) eCellular
5) Drop Down Stickies MyCode

In addition, I am releasing three NEW plugins

1) Double Post Auto-Merger Plugin
2) Site News Plugin
3) Quick Theme Plugin

The plugins will not be updated on the site for another hour. Please have patience. Any other plugins that I havn't listed are either 1) Depreciated or 2) already work with MyBB 1.2

Also, if you find a plugin that does not work please report it here as I cannot manage and fix every single possible bug in my mods to work with MyBB 1.2. It is really hectic, this proccess is, so any help will be greatly appreciated
I've just finished upgrading all my plugins to 1.2 along with the new mods listed below! Smile

1 Douple Post Auto-Merger
If a user makes a double post (one post right after the other in the same thread by the same author) it will merge the two together as if the user had only made 1 post.

2 Site News Plugin
Shows news on your site easily with this plugin!

3 Quick Theme
Allows you to quickly and easily change your theme. It will nicely and easily integrate itself to the bottom of every page!

Please report any bugs here and I'll fix them asap Smile
Thanks Tikitiki Smile
There is an bug with your post on reg plugin.
It adds too many slashes.
First it adds the slashes for the settings then it adds it when the post is added.
Problem lines are:
"subject" => addslashes($subject),
and:
"message" => addslashes($message),
Could either be fixed by stripslashing before addslashing or the username could just be addslashed.
Like:
		$message = str_replace('{username}', addslashes($username), $mybb->settings['postonreg_message']);
		$subject = str_replace('{username}', addslashes($username), $mybb->settings['postonreg_subject']);
Should be fixed. Thanks Smile
I tried to install the Post on Reg mod, and I get this in the Plugins page:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ',' in /home/firefox/public_html/inc/plugins/postonreg.php on line 171

??
Should be fixed now: