MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I am sorry Tikitiki I know you are bussy but I just wanted push a little bit Smile
Well, I could release it, but the Javascript wouldn't work in IE.
If you want I could take a look at it for you.
Well we can wait a little bit more but you can also release it because we can use it with Firefox
For those who want:

[attachment=4320]

(Note, there are still javascript errors)

Perhaps you can take a look at it crackter?
Just tried it in IE7 with that latest class file and it's working fine! Nice one! Smile
o.o The JS works too?

I got a javascript error in Firefox (some uncaught null exception crap, but it still worked), and 3 javascript errors in IE 6.
I'm getting one at the moment but it isn't causing any problems with it working.
Quote:Line 88
Char 7
Error type mismatch
Code 0
URL: my forums url with the link to the admin pma

cant see any errors in my firefox at the moment Smile
Well, I'll give it a try and see what errors I get!  Big Grin

edit:  well, so far no errors, but all the PM's are listed twice!  Is that normal? Oh, and I'm using FF.
philc Wrote:I'm getting one at the moment but it isn't causing any problems with it working.
Quote:Line 88
Char 7
Error type mismatch
Code 0
URL: my forums url with the link to the admin pma

cant see any errors in my firefox at the moment Smile

Yeh, thats what i got too. Havn't a clue how to fix it or where the problem lays.

judel Wrote:Well, I'll give it a try and see what errors I get! Big Grin

edit: well, so far no errors, but all the PM's are listed twice! Is that normal? Oh, and I'm using FF.

The PM's Are listed twice? Yes, it should be that way. One in the sent folder, one in the new messages folder. Just click on smart mode.