MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I access the PM cp after I installed it? I also activated it.Exclamation
The Quick Theme isn't working for guests on my forum...

http://mybb.dstudios.net/demos
(2008-10-27, 12:51 AM)Sunflower03 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-27, 09:59 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-08-27, 07:07 PM)chic_urbanity Wrote: [ -> ]So where do I view private messages? lol

It's under Tools & Maintenance under Logs.

(2008-08-27, 07:07 PM)chic_urbanity Wrote: [ -> ]And if the mods listing is up to date then why did it not work the first time? Sad

You still had a old version?

I looked under LOGS... I don't see anywhere that says PM LOGS?

Never mind I fixed it. It's there now. Thanks anyway. Smile
I have a problem with the Private Message Admin Plugin 2.4.1

If i filter the Private Messages Log and select the Sent Items Folder, it shows me the first site of Sent Items. But if i select the next site, it shows me always the next site of the inbox Folder. Undecided
Heya Tiki, tried your [name] bbcode plugin. However, minor snag... this [name] tag will not be fully parsed in a url. More over, not parsed one bit at all in a [url] BBCode tag. Ideas on fix?
(2008-11-14, 06:06 PM)bctrainers Wrote: [ -> ]Heya Tiki, tried your [name] bbcode plugin. However, minor snag... this [name] tag will not be fully parsed in a url. More over, not parsed one bit at all in a [url] BBCode tag. Ideas on fix?

That a limitation I believe. The parser parses url's etc first so by the time it gets to my regex it is %5Bname%5D
Ah i see. Thanks for the reply. Smile
Ryan, I have a quick question for ya. Does MyBB eCellular support replying and posting?
(2008-11-09, 05:12 PM)DaveX Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with the Private Message Admin Plugin 2.4.1

If i filter the Private Messages Log and select the Sent Items Folder, it shows me the first site of Sent Items. But if i select the next site, it shows me always the next site of the inbox Folder. Undecided

Someone can help HuhHuh
(2008-11-16, 08:29 AM)monacelli Wrote: [ -> ]Ryan, I have a quick question for ya. Does MyBB eCellular support replying and posting?

No, to do so would take a lot more coding and as such MyBB eCellular is simply for viewing what would be accessible to a guest. Back when I created this there wasn't much demand for something like that.