MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Private Message Report System, is complete. I just have to pile up the documentation and release it. Due to some exams tommorrow and friday, I will not be able to post it until the weekend. So expect it Saturday or Sunday!

Cheers!
Private Message Report System is released! PMRS allows users to report Private Messages to Administrators, and have the same functionality of the current Report System - Requires Private Message Admin to use

In addition all of the plugins have been updated for 1.1
I uploaded all of the files for the PM report system, but I get an error when activating:

You must install Private Message Admin (Module) 2.0 or higher before you can install this plugin

I have the module version installed, but not the Private Message Admin (plugin version - I don't even have plugin version uploaded).

Any way to fix this?
oh erm... 1 minute and I will release a fix
Nice plugin, but where can I translate the "report"-button when viewing a private message?

Also: I like to suggest this: in a next release, you may make a setting where people are NOT able to report PM's without a reason.
(So you have to fill in a reason)

Edit: The plugins says "there are 2 unread reported pm's". But where can I view them?
Greets
you can change the "Report" text in private_read in the templates

and you can access all reported private messages at yourboard.com/pmreport.php
The View Own Threads Only modification is released! See first post for details
Quick Edit modification is going to be released within the hour Big Grin! Many thanks to decswxaqz for help fixing the modification. I also forgot to thank nightmare with help on the Private Message Report system (It was a bug that was really killing me and I couldn't fix it :'(! )
After many delays the Quick Edit Modification is RELEASED!!!

You may also:
[Image: myupdates.png]
Quick edit is funBig Grin But when you put in spaces..It shows up in html until a refresh..Is it supposed to?