MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Tikitiki. I was wondering if there is a way to show attachments with you news plugin? All i get is "[attachment=1]" Thanks!
Hi I am receiving the message New version is available, but when I click the link it gives 404 error.
sadiqsaad, unfortunately thats why you need to upgrade. The MyBB Mods site was rebuild and thus, the URL changed.

Here is the correct link for you: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/private-message-admin
Tikitiki,

How do you access the WAP version of the site using the MyBB eCellular plugin?

- iLucas
iLucas Wrote:Tikitiki,

How do you access the WAP version of the site using the MyBB eCellular plugin?

- iLucas

Go to yourboard.com/cell/ from a cell phone
I've installed the Site News Plugin, but I'm having difficulties including the news.php file into my website.

When I include the file I get an php error:
Quote:Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /xxx/xxx/xxx/xxxl/xxx/top.inc.php:4) in /forum/inc/functions.php on line 1216

I've tried to remove the enters, but no luck...
I've fixed the problem myself. Smile
Does the Akismet plugin scan posts by guest posters?
I installed it, but it's not catching anything (I activated and put in my akismet key).

MyBB Version 1.2.12
The spam button doesn't show up under posts either. It justs look like it added the settings to the acp.
Twirp Wrote:Does the Akismet plugin scan posts by guest posters?
I installed it, but it's not catching anything (I activated and put in my akismet key).

MyBB Version 1.2.12
The spam button doesn't show up under posts either. It justs look like it added the settings to the acp.

Akismet recognizes spam bots on a fingerprint of a sample of data previously reported to the Akismet servers. So therefore simply posting from a guest account with jiberish means it isn't going to instantly recognize you as a spammer.

As for your spam button, it probably isn't showing up because you modified your theme too much. You can manually add it
where do i get Post on registration Mod i tried link in this thread but just takes me to a blank page