MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"~Udated successfully~" Great!
thnx
I am having problems with your private Message Admin, i have just installed the latest version off it. i activate the plug-in, then go onto the ACP, and click on the Private Message Admin, link under the Statistics and Logging section. i get a message saying 'Private Message Admin is currently not activated.' when it is activated
Hello,

Do to a bug caused in MyBB I am releasing a new version of 'Quick Theme' which provides a temporary patch for the bug in MyBB 1.2.3. You may retrieve the new files of the mod site.

Cheers,
Tikitiki
I'm getting an error in the pm report system version 1.01.  When I click to report a pm it shows this error

Quote:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class postparser in /home/.sites/84/site170/web/inc/class_parser.php on line 25

any ideas? Smile
When i click "Activate" button this error came
/home/saurav/public_html/inc/languages/english/admin/pmadmin.lang.php does not exist
this error came when i try to use "Private Messages Admin".

How can i fix it?
Is pmadmin.lang.php uploaded? >.>
I installed the lastest version of PMA and activated it, but like others have said, when I click on it I get a message saying "Private Message Admin is currently not activated".

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for all your hard work.
DragonLord Wrote:When i click "Activate" button this error came
/home/saurav/public_html/inc/languages/english/admin/pmadmin.lang.php does not exist
this error came when i try to use "Private Messages Admin".

How can i fix it?

As tiki said you need to upload pmadmin.lang.php, let me add that the destination should be inc/languages/english/admin/ (anyway it is there in the error, but just in case)
Oh it is alright zaher1988 Smile i did miss to put that file *sorry for this silly mistake*
I'll take a look at the PMA error in a bit.