MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having same kind of problem

MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 2
Query: UPDATE mybb_threads SET visible='1' WHERE tid IN ()

Message is

Hi,

sounded interesting... until you discover all is class leaded?

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/master/default.mspx

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/master/products/default.mspx#EZ

looks like an MCA for cheaper but still linked to classes not experience...

Hmm I posted but it didn't come up. Once more

I have the same problem

"MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 2
Query: UPDATE mybb_threads SET visible='1' WHERE tid IN ()"
Ok I see this

"Today 08:07 PM
Last Post: sadiqsaad"

On this thread, but the last post in here is by "DamYan". So I can't see my own posts? Or this is a bug?
Posting for the 3rd time as my posts are not showing up. I am having the same problem

"MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1
Query: UPDATE mybb_threads SET visible='1' WHERE tid IN ()"
devcynic, it shows up in private message admin.

sadiqsaad & DamYan the file below will fix that problem. Please replace the file in your admin directory
Hey, Sorry but I'm still a nooB though I've learnt much from this forum, can you temme from where can I access this Private Message Admin?
Ok If installed without deactivating the plugin I get

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function logadmin() in /home2/example/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/akismet.php on line 285"
(2008-06-11, 09:13 PM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]/.../ Please replace the file in your admin directory

sadiqsaad: replace file in root_forum\admin directory Smile
Working fine now. Much appreciated. Thank you
Another bug in Akismet: links to profiles in table with posts marked as spam (in ACP) are invalid (admin directory with it...).
Hello,

I've released 2 new plugins.

1. User E-mail Validation
- This plugin allows you to specify certain email domains (@yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc) and puts those users in administrator validation. This is helpful for large boards that get many spam registrations.

2. Specific forum banning
- This plugin allows you to ban specific users from individual forums. This functionality can be accessed by moderators and admins from the User CP. This plugin can be helpful for large compartmentalized forums.

To install, just upload the extracted file to your inc/plugins folder and active in the ACP.

I've also attached a zip file of all the plugins that are going to be updated to 1.4 excluding Private Message Admin and the Private Message Report System, which will come later. This will be useful for those modders whom want to see examples of 1.4 plugins (keep in mind, there may be some bugs) - If there are any plugin / theme creators who want access to 1.4 code for the intention of updating their plugins / themes please PM me.
Where can I access to Specific forum banning ? I cannot find it .