MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PM on regist won't work on 1.2.11 right now.

Can you fix it?
What's the exact problem?
Hello Tikitiki

I want to thank you for your mods and all your hard work.

Unfortunately I'm having the same issue as metalappie, with the akismet plugin settings not showing in the admincp. I'm running the latest version of the plugin and mybb now. I uploaded the files from the zip, then activate the module in the admincp. But the settings are no where to be found.

I hope someone can help demystify the issue.

Thanks
I'm trying to activate the PM Admin plugin, but here is what I recieve:
MySQL error: 1366
Incorrect integer value: 'NULL' for column 'gid' at row 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups (gid, name, title, description, disporder, isdefault) VALUES ('NULL', 'privatemessageadmin', 'Private Message Admin', 'Options on how to configure and personalize Private Message Admin', '22', 'no')
Pm report seems to have bugged up. I did a test report on a PM and it says that the person who reported it was the person who sent the PM in the first place. Also, when I click on a PM in /pmreport.php?reports It takes me to /pmadmin which I believe does not exist.
ct2k7 Wrote:Pm report seems to have bugged up. I did a test report on a PM and it says that the person who reported it was the person who sent the PM in the first place. Also, when I click on a PM in /pmreport.php?reports It takes me to /pmadmin which I believe does not exist.

And are you sure that test PM wasn't from you?

PM Report requires PM Admin to work
pmid=1 was the first PM on the board? The other admin sent the PM to me and I reported it to test the system. I'm the PMA, it says that I was the poster and the reported was the second admin.
Update to Akismet:

There was a bug found in Akismet 1.1.0 preventing settings from being added. This is fixed in 1.1.1

Upgrading from 1.1 to 1.1.1:

1) Deactivate the Akismet plugin
2) Upload the new inc/plugins/akismet.php
3) Activate the Akismet plugin

You may obtain the latest files here: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/akismet-(spam-protection)
Simulationcity Wrote:
kodaks Wrote:Good idea for a mod, but I believe there are certain laws in the US that say you must tell your users that the private message system may no longer be "private".��An update in your site's privacy policy is also mandatory with the installation of this mod.

This is a question that I ask everytime something involves US laws. What about Canadians?
It's basically the same deal, except you can choose to update the rules or the privacy policy, whichever is most easily accessible.

ct2k7 Wrote:I'm trying to activate the PM Admin plugin, but here is what I recieve:
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups (gid, name, title, description, disporder, isdefault) VALUES ('NULL', 'privatemessageadmin', 'Private Message Admin', 'Options on how to configure and personalize Private Message Admin', '22', 'no')
This is easily figured out. It means that NULL isn't allowed in either the table or the DB, thus returning a MySQL Error 1366, which is understandable, because NULL isn't an integer(number).
StingReay Wrote:
Simulationcity Wrote:
kodaks Wrote:Good idea for a mod, but I believe there are certain laws in the US that say you must tell your users that the private message system may no longer be "private".��An update in your site's privacy policy is also mandatory with the installation of this mod.

This is a question that I ask everytime something involves US laws. What about Canadians?
It's basically the same deal, except you can choose to update the rules or the privacy policy, whichever is most easily accessible.

ct2k7 Wrote:I'm trying to activate the PM Admin plugin, but here is what I recieve:
This is easily figured out. It means that NULL isn't allowed in either the table or the DB, thus returning a MySQL Error 1366, which is understandable, because NULL isn't an integer(number).

That error only appears if your running MySQL Strict (I think). To fix go into plugpma.php and find:

'gid' => 'NULL',

and remove it