MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got an update for everyone! Here is the current Road Map for Private Message Admin:

Green: Implimented
Red: To be implimented by release
Green: To be implimented in a later version

Planning for 2.3:
* Fulltext searching
* Easy Install compatibility
* Speed increased by a ten fold
* OOP compatibility
* Compatibility with 1.2
* Addition of more settings for PMA

Features to be removed/Changed
* Possibly remove the eMods version in favor of plugin?

Expected release data: June 25, 06

Planning for 2.4/2.5:
* Inline Private Message Moderation
* Advanced Search Page
* General Bug fixes / Improvements
* Template Compatibility

Expected release data: Unknown

In addition, I will be taking sign ups for betatesting for the next versions. If you want to betatest Private Message Admin please PM me, and include some sort of details on how to contact you. Betatesting will begin sometime around June 10th

Cheers,
Tikitiki
i have probs with quick edit befire edit
Quote:سلام خوبيد
after edit
Quote:%$#%^$#&%$#%GDS%^$#$$%
tahnks that help me!!
I'm sorry, I don't know how to fix that. Its probably something wrong with the multilingual version of AJAX
I've taken the liberty to write 7 new BB Codes that allow for special type of text in IE. Here is a list of them
  • Glow BBCode
  • Wave BBCode
  • FlipH BBCode
  • FlipV BBCode
  • Alpha BBCode (Translucency)
  • Blur BBCode
  • Shadow BBCode
  • Drop Down Sticky BBCode (works on firefox only so far)

All of the BBCodes Except the last one only work in IE. More details to these modification will be release in the coming days as I finish testing them

Cheers,
Tikitiki

In addition the following Plugins/Modifications may not be upgraded for 1.2 because of their addition to 1.2:
  • Quit Edit
  • View Own Threads Only

Also, I have started to pick back up work on Easy Plugin Creator now that school is nearing to a end. Hopefully I'll be able to get a working beta by mid summer. It will consist of a stripped down version of what you've seen in the previews do to complexity and speed problems. As time goes on you will see those features re implimented into later versions but in a more orderly fasion.

I am hoping to open up an SVN Site for MyBB for all Mod/Plugin Creators to share their works. The site main idea is to allow Mod Authors a place to keep a public record of their works, and for users who must have the latest and greatest version of a particular plugin(s).

The site, when released, will be crossed between MyBB, and an online SVN Browser software (something like tract). Authors will be able to request a personal SVN and may optionally opt out of allowing public access to their SVN.

The site can also be used for Betatesting, whether public or private. A request may also be sent in to setup a forum for betatesting of the plugin(s).

Please note that the site, will be for MyBB Mods/Plugins/Themes ONLY. Anything otherwise will be removed and may preceed with a warning or punishment.

More details will be release as the site is released

Suggested SVN software are:
  • TortiseSVN (Windows) - Tightly integrates with Windows Explorer
  • RapidSVN (Windows / Linux / Mac) - Cross platform SVN client
  • SvnX (Mac) - Runs under Mac OS X
cool mod list tikitiki. hopefully the bbcodes will be up soon
Updated mods list with the new BBCodes Smile
You might wanna add that they only work on IE though. Smile
I've put that about every place possible? Where have I missed it?
It wasn't there when I checked last, oh well. 0o. Maybe I was being blind, anyways. good job Wink
I just noticed that I didn't include that in my description, but I've added that now.

Cheers Smile