MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those using the Site News plugin and finding the MyCode not being parsed, try this file

[attachment=10426]

It's the same as the one attached above, but with the following change on line 264:

Replace
	$newsmessage = $parser->parse_message($news['message']);

With
	$newsmessage = $parser->parse_message($news['message'], $parser_options);
(2008-08-11, 01:02 AM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]For those using the Site News plugin and finding the MyCode not being parsed, try this file

Ah, thank you Justin! Did the trick. Wink
I've also fixed the bugs in the Private Message Admin... replace your pmadmin.php file in inc/plugins with this:

[attachment=10427]

This fixes:
  • PM delete
  • User filtering using the form at the bottom of the page

This adds:
  • Auto-complete support for the "To Username" and "From Username" fields, as they require the exact username.
Thanks Justin!
I've updated PMA and Site News with the fixes above. The updates should be firing through the "Check for Updates" tool in the ACP.

Ryan
I have BB 1.4.x-whatever XD but I tried to activate the private message admin plugin and it said it wasn't compatible.

EDIT: I just downloaded your "fix" and it works now.. I think you need to update your upload on the mods listing.

EDIT 2: I can't find where to configure this plugin. I went to configuration>settings>board settings>private messaging... I see nothing different.
(2008-08-27, 04:02 AM)chic_urbanity Wrote: [ -> ]I have BB 1.4.x-whatever XD but I tried to activate the private message admin plugin and it said it wasn't compatible.

EDIT: I just downloaded your "fix" and it works now.. I think you need to update your upload on the mods listing.

The mods site is up-to-date.

(2008-08-27, 04:02 AM)chic_urbanity Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT 2: I can't find where to configure this plugin. I went to configuration>settings>board settings>private messaging... I see nothing different.

There aren't any configuration settings with the new version.
So where do I view private messages? lol

And if the mods listing is up to date then why did it not work the first time? Sad
(2008-08-27, 07:07 PM)chic_urbanity Wrote: [ -> ]So where do I view private messages? lol

It's under Tools & Maintenance under Logs.

(2008-08-27, 07:07 PM)chic_urbanity Wrote: [ -> ]And if the mods listing is up to date then why did it not work the first time? Sad

You still had a old version?
In the Ideas part, I'd like # 1 and #3.