MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
tristan/SMM Wrote:So does phpBB and every other BBS I can name. We have an obligation to protect our users so as administrators, we need to be able to tunnel in should we need to. However, make no mistake, I fully respect and expect privacy so I will never go tunneling into PMs unless we get a complaint. Also, private messages because they occur on OUR server, technically, they're OUR property.

My intentions for making this plug-in are not so administrators can read all the private messages they want, but for keeping order within the private message system. Who knows, someday a private investigator might use my plug-in on a MyBB board to find out who's smuggling drugs from some country Toungue
do we have the version that works with 1.2.1 yet?
Of what?
i'm using this plugin.but see double messages in acp (every message auto double)...how to solve?
.... What? Explain more. I can't just guess.
i open acp - Statistics and Logging - private message admin
every massage has 2 versions (the same)
for example i sent a message to my friend (mess id is 10),and a same message which has id is 11,then my friend replied me (mess id is 12) and a same message (id 13)
sorry for my english,
Well thats because it shows all the private messages. When you send a private message one copy is stored in the 'sent' folder and one copy is actually sent to the person. If you want to remove this just press 'Smart Mode' at the top.
oh,so simple,thanks a lot for answering me! ^^
This is a wondeful collection of mods and plugins. Thanks a million. Could you please tell me how to make the site news plugin grap the newest thread titles only and have them displayed in the fourm's main (index) page (not in an eternal page?

I'll really appreaciate your help.

maatty
activeusers plugin doesn't works on my forum?.. i install i activated it but doesn't matters.. anything happens after the registered user number... is there an answer?