MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At least it's realesd, Thnx Tikitiki, it'll verry helpful with some people. I'll try it now..

great work dude. thnx
In order to get more publicity for the Akismet plugin, I've released it on the mods site under a "Beta 1" approach. See here for the plugin: http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=543
Hi Tikitiki, I know you realy busy this days, but please please, whene you have a time just update this mod View Own Threads Only it's realy needed
hi i have installed pm_admin plugin but where is the link to see messages ?

i mean link for pmadmin.php ?

please let me know

Thanks
It's in the ACP under "Statistics and Logging"
thnx. good jobs tikitiki Wink
pepotiger Wrote:Hi Tikitiki, I know you realy busy this days, but please please, whene you have a time just update this mod View Own Threads Only it's realy needed

Please do Tiki, I also need it badly.

Thanks,
I will not be updating it. I've stated in my post that any plugins/mods I've discontinued are available for other modders to continue to work on and take as full credit.
I just upgraded to the newest version of your Admin PM plugin, cause I was hoping something would be fixed. Is it normal to be trying to find advanced stats on a particular page of PM's, but when you hit the Advanced Stats button, it takes you back to the first page of PM's? I can't seem to get Advanced Stats on any PM's other than the first page! Just wanted to verify that this is how the mod is supposed to work??
Your the only person thats ever reported any bugs so far like that :\

To tell you the truth, I don't know whats wrong or how to fix it.

My best bet its some sort of weird security feature godaddy uses.