MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tikitiki, is it possible that the Quick Theme only appears at the Board Index only?
Mr. Tikititi, there are no readme/tutorial on how to set up poston register ?

$insertsql = array(
		'name' => 'postonreg_uid',
		'title' => 'Post by whom?',
		'description' => 'Enter the user ID of the author of these automated posts.',
		'optionscode' => 'text',
		'value' => '1',
		'disporder' => 2, 
		'gid' => $group
	);
	$db->insert_query(TABLE_PREFIX."settings", $insertsql); //<!--Enter the number 0 for PMs to be post from \"MyBB Engine\"-->

$insertsql = array(
		'name' => 'postonreg_fid',
		'title' => 'Post in which forum?',
		'description' => 'Enter the Forum ID of the Forum for these automated posts.',
		'optionscode' => 'text',
		'value' => '2',
		'disporder' => 3, 
		'gid' => $group

so the forum id should be in 'value'=> ?
When you activate the plug-in you will have an settings group for post on reg so you can change it then instead of changing it in the plug-in.
xiaozhu Wrote:Tikitiki, is it possible that the Quick Theme only appears at the Board Index only?

Will come in the next version.
Tiki, any update on the Admin PM plug in? I'm not sure where I need to delete that javascript. My post was #340. Thanks.
Yeh, I read your post - I've been working on a fix, hopefully i'll be able to figure it out soon.
Well, if you could just let me know where and how to remove the javascript, I could at least get it working?  Big Grin Anyone...Galen?
If you remove the javascript, the page will show up, but I doubt the plugin will function properly without that javascript.  I would imagine that it's there for a reason Smile

EDIT: Yes, I can now confirm that for you. I removed the troublesome javascript and the PM index showed up fine, but if I clicked on any PM to read it, it just reloaded the PM index page.
LOL...well, considering I don't even know where the javascript is to remove it, I guess It's pretty safe from me! Big Grin Guess I'll just wait for Tiki to figure out the problem!
I believe the only way to fix the problems is to rewrite the entire javascript. It will be done soon, and I'll post a test file soon.