MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ain't that like bumping but w/out a new post?

In essence, D.P.A.M. would take a new reply and put it in the users message beforehand, as if the user had edited his message, and put it there instead of posting a new reply. (And we all know double posting is discouraged).

EDIT: As for PMA, it has been progressing slowly. I have made some progress, but its still buggy. However, the new JS should show major improvement over the last.
I was using a version that updated the new posts table, and the date of the old post.. never had problems with it.

Now users are complaining that nobody is seeing their posts. Toungue
Quick Theme v1.0

D/L today... MyBB Mods...

Can't get it to work in v1.2.1..

No hooks, templates... nothing ? Wink
Tikitiki Wrote:EDIT: As for PMA, it has been progressing slowly. I have made some progress, but its still buggy. However, the new JS should show major improvement over the last.

Cool! Cool looking forward to it! Big Grin
destroyer Wrote:I was using a version that updated the new posts table, and the date of the old post.. never had problems with it.

Now users are complaining that nobody is seeing their posts. Toungue

Maybe i'll look into it as an option feature

Ozidave Wrote:Quick Theme v1.0

D/L today... MyBB Mods...

Can't get it to work in v1.2.1..

No hooks, templates... nothing ? Wink

Uhhh.... Works for me? (running 1.2.1).
Tikitiki Wrote:Uhhh.... Works for me? (running 1.2.1).

Must be doing something wrong then.. Shy

Will kick it later and find out what.. Toungue
Nope still can't get it to work ? Using MyBB Default Theme.

It appears to not want to write anything into the footer, or any other template for that matter.

This is an install of v1.2.1 overwriting all files, with the exception of settings and config.php, and the Db was upgraded with upgrade.php.

EDIT:

I found the problem.

Your Quick Theme plugin always assumes that this option in ACP / Change:

Output template start/end comments?
This will enable or disable the output of template start/end comments in the HTML. y/n

will always be set to 'yes'.... Sad

Not a good idea I don't think..

What about re-working it and the template function to be a Global Template and use the eval string and a hook to locate it in the footer..

Then it can be moved quite easily to wherever one wants to put it. Because I do really want to move it to the header... for a specific purpose.... without having to hack it. Wink

Just a suggestion Toungue
hi
i have a problem with Private Message Admin.
when i click on "Next >" or ">" link i receive this error :

MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1
Query: SELECT * FROM mybb_privatemessages ORDER BY pmid DESC LIMIT -20, 20
can you help me ?
tnx for all.
mehdi_rm_666m Wrote:hi
i have a problem with Private Message Admin.
when i click on "Next >" or ">" link i receive this error :

MySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1
Query: SELECT * FROM mybb_privatemessages ORDER BY pmid DESC LIMIT -20, 20
can you help me ?
tnx for all.

It has already been reported and fixed on my localhost. PMA 2.2.2 will be issued when i'm done fixing the javascript bug.

Ozidave Wrote:Nope still can't get it to work ? Using MyBB Default Theme.

It appears to not want to write anything into the footer, or any other template for that matter.

This is an install of v1.2.1 overwriting all files, with the exception of settings and config.php, and the Db was upgraded with upgrade.php.

EDIT:

I found the problem.

Your Quick Theme plugin always assumes that this option in ACP / Change:

Output template start/end comments?
This will enable or disable the output of template start/end comments in the HTML. y/n

will always be set to 'yes'.... Sad

Not a good idea I don't think..

What about re-working it and the template function to be a Global Template and use the eval string and a hook to locate it in the footer..

Then it can be moved quite easily to wherever one wants to put it. Because I do really want to move it to the header... for a specific purpose.... without having to hack it. Wink

Just a suggestion Toungue

I will look into it when I have more free time.
Hi TT,

It's not really what I wanted, so I hardcoded an options template to check the functions, dropped /plugins/quicktheme.php and only address forum/quicktheme.php for the Db theme requests. I also dropped the uid string from that so that Guest's can actually see it and use it.

There I still have a problem, as I want to keep the forum locked against people signing in... (No Members):

1. The Guest still has to log in to change the themes.. Sad

I'm not the sharpest razor in the pack with MySql, and how to address and call the themes / templates without logging in is beyond me. Sad

Do you want to help with this, or would you prefer I ask the question elsewhere ? Toungue