MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just talked to chris about it. He said there was a bug in the original release of 1.2 that might be creating that problem. But he had updated the release, but you might have been one of the few that got the release before he updated it with the fix. Try going to the downloads site, and getting a fresh inc/functions.php and replace it with the one you have on the server and if that fixes it.
my forums are freakishly slow as well. Is it just because i am running 1.2.0 and not 1.2.1?
all the other sites on the server are fast
I suggest upgrading to 1.2.1 Wink
Still a few problems with the PM admin plug in, I guess. I have trouble accessing it and have to end up deactivating and reactivating the plug in to get it to work!
Very informative... I can use magic, of course, to fix it...

* Ryan Gordon points at judels forum and says "Ojo Afix A PrimageAdminagePages"

*POOF* Should be fixed now Smile
Smart Alec! LOL Toungue That's the only thing I could tell you! I click on the link and it just sits there and never pulls up the page...so I end up just giving up, deactivate and reactivate...and voila, it works again!
Sorry. I just had a brain burst. I think it might be a problem with the version checker. Can you give me access again to pma and the plugins on your forum.
Sure! I'll give you ACP access and then check back tomorrow to see what's up! Smile
Alright. I fiddled with the options. Tell me if you experience the problems with the page showing up again.
Thanks! I'll keep you updated! Big Grin