MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone know what im to do with the PM Reader? Cuz I just get a blank page of course is it to do this since no one is on my forums?
not that... i think its a bug... i recieve some pm and send them...but that pm admin page is still blank.Sad
u dunno but I wish someone could tell me
Give him time to sort it out fellas. I think we're the first ones to report such a problem. I'm sure he'll figure it out and get back to us when he can.
well I would like to get this problem fix, cuz im about to make a new forum and I really dont want people to advertise on PM's and I even have a note saying advertising will be checked so ya...But just to make sure, also its FF (Family-Friendly) so I can make sure they are not saying things they shouldnt
Jeeze some of you people are so impatient. In case you didn't notice I have a life too, that include things more important than fixing problems for other people. MaskedMan, can I have a link to your forum with admin cp access to PMA. PM me the details. Same thing to you nasrul and marcus. As for you IMPAQ, can I get access to your forum to test out Post On Reg.
Tikitiki Wrote:Jeeze some of you people are so impatient.
I think it's more of a situation where people can lend support to one another. For those who have it working, they might have done something the others haven't.

Tikitiki Wrote:As for you IMPAQ, can I get access to your forum to test out Post On Reg.
What are you trying to do and what kind of access do you need?
IMPAQ Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:Jeeze some of you people are so impatient.
I think it's more of a situation where people can lend support to one another. For those who have it working, they might have done something the others haven't.

Who's lending help?

IMPAQ Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:As for you IMPAQ, can I get access to your forum to test out Post On Reg.
What are you trying to do and what kind of access do you need?

So I can diagnose the problem/or fix the problem on your board.
Tikitiki Wrote:Who's lending help?
Nobody. LOL

Tikitiki Wrote:So I can diagnose the problem/or fix the problem on your board.
What kind of access do you need?
Just the URL to your forum now (in a pm if you wish). Also, if it is already not, can you please activate Post On Reg.