MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, the forum is currently down, I'll post "the result" when it's back online. (After an hour, I think).

EDIT: Uploaded the new file, error STILL is there.

EDIT2:

Found a second bug (I think):

In the AdminCP -> Portal Settings.

Private Message Admin Plugin Main Switch
This turns on or off the Private Message Admin plugin for the whole board. Aan Uit

This is mentioned 3 times!

(Also this: Case Sensative Searches
Turns on or off Case Sensative Searching (Default = No) Aan Uit)
I'll look into the bug...sorry guys.

Your second bug destroyer is because when you upgraded the file you never deactivated it. I will upgrade plugpma.php to prevent this bug from re-occuring in pma 2.1
OK. Smile After I deactivated the plugin, it worked smootly.

Beside, when will version 2.1 be released?Big Grin
This mod is great! One thing you must do is make "integrating MyCode" a TOP priority! At the moment, the only thing I can fault it in is the "uglyness" of the PM's it displays in the preview section, because it shows all the myCode tags!
(And when viewing a profile, the avatar isn't viewed as it should be.)
DrPoodle, it parses the tags when you click on the private message to view it, but I will look to have it remove the tags from the preview.

@Destroyer, what is the link of the avatar you are trying to view? What is the problem with it?

2.1 will include the following changes:
* It will now use a language file so translaters can easily translate it
* Fixes a search bug
* Fixes a deleting/Archiving bug
* Fixes a profile Avatar bug

Because the file is under heavy development I am unable to provide the two bug fixes. I will however, before I offically release 2.1 private message you the fix to make sure it is actually "fixed".
Well, this error: (attachment!)

(It's a standard avatar / added via an url outside the forum).

And: ok, thanks. Smile

I'll mention this in advance: Also when archiving a message, the same 'error' occures, like when deleting a message.
Ok, and Ok. I think I know what the problem is now. I'll reply soon for another possible fix to that archiving/deleting error
destroyer, try this new file for the archiving/deleting error