MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Remove any white spaces before the <? of layout.php. (Using hex editor, or so. They might be invisible)
Oracle Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:6 Private Message Report System
Allows users to report Private Messages to Administrators - Requires Private Message Admin

Thanks for the great plugins!

I have a question regarding the report system. Seems like everytime I deactivate/reactivate the plugin, it will append one more | at the end of the table. Is there anyway to remove the extra one and fix the plugin?

Thanks for help in advance!

Edit the private_read template in the Admin CP:

Templates > modify/delete > your theme > private messaging templates > private_read and remove any duplicates.
destroyer Wrote:Remove any white spaces before the <? of layout.php. (Using hex editor, or so. They might be invisible)

What do I have to do? I don't understand.
Ok, I think I understood, but there is nothing infront of the <?. What else could the problem be?
you are echoing data within your script before global.php is included. You need to make sure that global.php is the first thing run in your script
How do I do that?
Oh, do you mean that I need the css after the global.php? Lemme try that...
Ok, I gave it a try, I removed all the PHP tags but the one for the news and now I get this message:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/freeweb7.com/r/e/b/rebi/htdocs/index.php:11) in /www/freeweb7.com/r/e/b/rebi/htdocs/forums/inc/functions.php on line 1133
Please don't triple-post, use the edit-button instead.
destroyer Wrote:Edit the private_read template in the Admin CP:

Templates > modify/delete > your theme > private messaging templates > private_read and remove any duplicates.

Thank you!

If I want to edit the message after I entered the "Report" reasons, where should I modify?

"Thank you! The Private Message has been reported successfully"

I tried to modify the plugpmreport.php but the message above stayed the same without the update I changed.

Anyone can help pls?
I'm trying to put a few group IDs in the groups to ignore list, for your akismet plugin, but I'm not sure where to get the group ID at?!?!

I'd really appreciate any help...It's spamming up some legitimate posts, but other than that, no issues.
Shemo Wrote:I'm trying to put a few group IDs in the groups to ignore list, for your akismet plugin, but I'm not sure where to get the group ID at?!?!

I'd really appreciate any help...It's spamming up some legitimate posts, but other than that, no issues.

You can go into your Group Management and then copy and paste the url and the numbers that follow after "gid=" in the url will be it. You can also look up the "gid" column via phpMyAdmin in the "usergroups" table