MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

within the plugin 'Specific forum banning' I receive a warning message while editing one selected user:

"Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in .../inc/plugins/userbanforum.php on line 163".
$db->update_query(TABLE_PREFIX."forumbans", array('fid' => $mybb->input['fid'], 'childlist' => $mybb->input['fid'].", ".implode(', ', get_child_list($mybb->input['fid']))), "bid='{$bid}'", 1);

However, a change from one forum to an other will executed correctly.

What's the reason for this message, what can I do to debug?

Thanks for any support.
clipper
(2008-06-27, 08:36 AM)clipper Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

within the plugin 'Specific forum banning' I receive a warning message while editing one selected user:

"Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in .../inc/plugins/userbanforum.php on line 163".
$db->update_query(TABLE_PREFIX."forumbans", array('fid' => $mybb->input['fid'], 'childlist' => $mybb->input['fid'].", ".implode(', ', get_child_list($mybb->input['fid']))), "bid='{$bid}'", 1);

However, a change from one forum to an other will executed correctly.

What's the reason for this message, what can I do to debug?

Thanks for any support.
clipper

You can ignore the message - it doesn't cause anything to go wrong, and I've fixed the error message for a future version
thankyou
Ok, so I'll wait for the new release. Thank you.
(2008-06-26, 06:20 PM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]http://mods.mybboard.net/view/specific-forum-banning

My mean was in AdminCP .
(2008-06-30, 05:03 PM)TAEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-06-26, 06:20 PM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]http://mods.mybboard.net/view/specific-forum-banning

My mean was in AdminCP .

It's in your User CP
Quote:20 User E-mail Validation
Allows you to specify certain email domains (@yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc) and puts those users in administrator validation. This is helpful for large boards that get many spam registrations.

thank you, this is a great plugin feature
Allows you to specify certain email domains (@yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc) and puts those users in administrator validation. This is helpful for large boards that get many spam registrations.

That is not working and I'm using 1.2.13, neither does any other of your plugins work. Sad
(2008-07-02, 02:53 AM)CCFC Wrote: [ -> ]

That is not working and I'm using 1.2.13, neither does any other of your plugins work. Sad

If none of my plugins work (all 21 of them) then that sounds like a problem with your board.