MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFacebook Connect 3.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since that's a paid plugin and I don't know how it operates, I can't write down a script that is capable to switch from that plugin to MyFacebook Connect. It should be pretty easy though (as I guess it stores the users' Facebook IDs as I do, so it'd just rename the database column and create a placeholder for uninstalling neatly Lennart's plugin).
Hello here's my error when i intalling and activing the plugin: "PluginLibrary is missing. Please install it before doing anything else with myfbconnect."
^ add plugin library (does not need installation) http://mods.mybb.com/view/pluginlibrary
(2013-05-16, 02:43 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ add plugin library (does not need installation) http://mods.mybb.com/view/pluginlibrary

Done already and i incountered one problem when i click there's a 404 error.how can i fixed this?
^ 404 error of what ? can you post complete error message
Also ensure you are running PluginLibrary 11. I should add a version check in the next version.
It's always keep saying:

You didn't let us login with your Facebook account. Please authorize our application from your Facebook Application manager if you would like to login into our Forum.

how do I troubleshoot this Sir?

Edit:

Got it working correctly Smile weeee

Thank You so much!
(2013-05-17, 05:29 AM)harlenjoy Wrote: [ -> ]It's always keep saying:

You didn't let us login with your Facebook account. Please authorize our application from your Facebook Application manager if you would like to login into our Forum.

how do I troubleshoot this Sir?

Edit:

Got it working correctly Smile weeee

Thank You so much!

how did you fix it?
It's likely a misconfiguration problem. I'll hopefully release MyFacebook Connect 1.0.3 soon with a much improved error handling system so you can know what's causing the "Can't connect" issue.
Just some misconfiguration on my end. I accidentally put a space when I copied my app secret key.