MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFacebook Connect 3.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice. Could you have the non- 1 click method request the user fill in the additional user fields?

I have a custom profile field that needs to be filled out on registration, but users can bypass this using the fb connect method
I'm waiting this for a long time. I'm not getting any trouble using the old version that I modified. It's running pretty smooth. Since there's no much changed in the new version.. I'll stick to the one I'm using .. Thanks for this plugin .. registering and logging in is easier Smile
hi! how to integrate with plugin strickuername?
MyFacebook Connect replicates the hooks found in the default registration process, so third party plugins that affect registration should be fully compatible with it. I don't know which plugin you're referring to, but it should be already integrated with MyFacebook Connect.
(2013-08-27, 09:40 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]MyFacebook Connect replicates the hooks found in the default registration process, so third party plugins that affect registration should be fully compatible with it. I don't know which plugin you're referring to, but it should be already integrated with MyFacebook Connect.
I believe this does not affect the registration of MyFacebook Connect! I just want to prevent special characters in username input field!

http://mods.mybb.com/uploads/previews/58....46.00.png

http://mods.mybb.com/view/strict-username
http://mods.mybb.com/uploads/previews/12...trict1.png
The plugin is fully compatible with MyFacebook Connect.
(2013-08-27, 09:56 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]The plugin is fully compatible with MyFacebook Connect.
thanks for support! But how to do??
It's already compatible, so just install it and the two plugins will work together.
Announcing MyGoogle+ Connect

Today I'm pleased to announce that MyGoogle+ Connect development has officially started up.

I've already set up an alpha version on the test board on which I will test and build the entire plugin in these days. I've spent days to find and patch the official Google API which were returning exceptions over exceptions, mainly caused by a wrong server to server proxy connection. By the way, all seems to work fine at the moment and the plugin can be built up safely.

It will contain the same features of MyFacebook Connect, including the email check to automatically login existing users and the "is verified?" option. Stay tuned!

Announcing MyConnect Suite

Along with MGC development, I'm glad to announce that I will release MyConnect Suite, a huge plugin that will merge the existing Connect plugins into a single one.

The 3 social networks systems will be available in one single plugin and in a dedicated ACP module. It will eventually check for Connect plugins installed, and it will be capable of handling and merging their settings into it. Finally, it will safely delete from your filesystem all the unuseful Connect files and directories.

This is what I wanted to say so far. Cheers!
I can't wait! So since Facebook and Twitter already installed on my website with no problem, should I add Google+? I mean, since you're going to release a MyConnect Suite, do you think it's best to use the suite? I just don't want to remove everything and then install the suite and might bump into an issue.