MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFacebook Connect 3.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nope, the current version of MFC doesn't feature this thing.
I'm Having a problem when loggin in with Facebook. Appear this:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    2006 - MySQL server has gone away
Query:
    SELECT name, pid, tid, allowedgroups FROM mybb_themes WHERE pid != '0' ORDER BY pid, name 

PS: The twitter one is working correctly.
It's sort of a timeout error, not specifically caused by MFC. Google for error 2006 on MySQL installations to solve.
Hi. I got this error when trying to login with fb. How to solve it ?

[Image: 44444.png]
Simply update your MFC copy with the latest from GitHub. You're most probably using a legacy version of the plugin which contained that kind of bug.
link ??

i downloaded the link from mods site.. Version 1.1. is it wrong ?

and now this error

An unknown error occurred. The output of the error is:

error setting certificate verify locations:
CAfile: /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt
CApath: none

ok. i fixed up the problem.. Good plugin after all Big Grin
With the latest zipball from GitHub I get this error when I click on 'Facebook integration' within my UserCP:

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM mybb_users WHERE uid = 1' at line 1
Query:
SELECT FROM mybb_users WHERE uid = 1
The query should be

SELECT * FROM mybb_users WHERE uid = 1*, then it works perfectly. Smile But I can't find where that query is?

Or just select the fields you actually need offcourse... Wink In the mean time, I'm back to 1.0.3, which seems to work correctly.
The query should work even without the *. However, MyFacebook Connect doesn't trigger that query at all, so it's not MFC the cause of the issue.
Hello, I would suggest a change in myfbconnect.php.

At line 666:

"displaygroup" => $mybb->settings['myfbconnect_usergroup'],

Could be made:

"displaygroup" => "0",

That way, the displayed group is the same as the primary group, as in MyBB by default per user.

Thank you after all for the great plugin.
(2013-09-22, 03:09 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]The query should work even without the *. However, MyFacebook Connect doesn't trigger that query at all, so it's not MFC the cause of the issue.

I tried the query in PHPMyAdmin as well, but did gave the same error. I added the asterisk and the query worked.
As said, I went back to MFC 1.0.3 and all is working again, so I guess it something has to do with MFC 1.1. Smile