MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFacebook Connect 3.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this...
Quote:
Fatal error: Class 'Facebook' not found in /virtual/trickster24.cba.pl/myfbconnect.php on line 45

How can i update to 1.1, i have 1.0.3
Just download the new files, upload them overwriting the old ones, and run the upgrade script (it will ask you to do so in every page of your Admin Control Panel once you've uploaded all the new files).
Now i have 1.1 but still

Fatal error: Class 'Facebook' not found in /virtual/trickster24.cba.pl/inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php on line 345

and

Fatal error: Class 'Facebook' not found in /virtual/trickster24.cba.pl/myfbconnect.php on line 45
Did you upload myfbconnect/src/* files? These files are required in their correct locations.
Yes, i have this

http://www.trickster24.cba.pl/myfbconnec...on=fblogin -> Fatal error: Class 'Facebook' not found in /virtual/trickster24.cba.pl/myfbconnect.php on line 45

http://www.trickster24.cba.pl/usercp.php...yfbconnect -> Fatal error: Class 'Facebook' not found in /virtual/trickster24.cba.pl/inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php on line 345
The error is caused by the class missing. The class is missing because the files are missing or are located in the wrong paths, or because these files don't have read permissions. Ensure you have uploaded all the required files keeping the structure of the plugin and ensure they have minimum read permissions set.
I copied all files from MyFacebook-Connect-master (images, inc, myfbconnect, myfbconnect) and move it to the main folder of my FTP (there where is eg. admin, cache, inc, themes etc...)
I do not edited anything

i have settings.php on 644 - maybe it is wrong?
It's not. Anyway, until the class will miss (thus the files in their correct locations) you won't be able to use MyFacebook Connect.

If you trust me enough, just PM me with temporary credentials to access your web server so I can see what's wrong with my eyes.
ok, PM
Replied. The error he was getting was due to cURL extension missing on his server. Remember that cURL is required for Facebook's API in order to work.

I will update the package to output a friendly error instead of an ugly PHP error soon. An update won't be required, as everyone who has installed the package and is running successfully MyFacebook Connect should be fine with their cURL configuration.