MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFacebook Connect 3.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shade, nice plugin - quick question tho - can i edit somewhere to request LESS information from the user when they log in via FB? right now it shows a warning that some info has not been approved by FB (things like bio etc which i have turned off sync).

happy to update the code, please let me know where the plugin is requesting these additional info

thx
myfbconnect/src/Facebook/Helpers/FacebookRedirectLoginHelper.php
line 244 error

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<report name="MyFacebook Connect" version="3.1">
		<id>10</id>
		<dateline>1492156611</dateline>
		<code>0</code>
		<file>...myfbconnect/src/Facebook/Helpers/FacebookRedirectLoginHelper.php</file>
		<line>244</line>
		<message>Cross-site request forgery validation failed. Required param "state" missing from persistent data.</message>
		<trace>#0 ...myfbconnect/src/Facebook/Helpers/FacebookRedirectLoginHelper.php(221): Facebook\Helpers\FacebookRedirectLoginHelper->validateCsrf()
#1 ...inc/plugins/MyFacebookConnect/class_facebook.php(127): Facebook\Helpers\FacebookRedirectLoginHelper->getAccessToken()
#2 ...myfbconnect.php(65): MyFacebook->save_token()
#3 {main}</trace>
</report>
(2017-04-14, 09:24 AM)Supryk Wrote: [ -> ][code]myfbconnect/src/Facebook/Helpers/FacebookRedirectLoginHelper.php[/cpde]
line 244 error

Same
Plugin working....but the error exist in acp
hi, is there any italian version of myfbconnect.lang.php.
Thanks
MyFacebook Connect 3.2 is out
This is a bugfix and feature release.

For the complete changelog, the download link and other informations, read the release thread.
i guess OneAll plugin are better than this
Maybe. They are a company, I am a freelance developer. However, OneAll is a paid service with monthly billing. MFC is free, stable and appreciated by thousands of users. Feel free to use their plugin and pay for something you can get for free.
Merci beaucoup Shade
Works if MyAlerts plugin is disabled. However, gives SQL error when MyAlerts is enabled.
Can you provide more informations please? At least the SQL error that shows up. This might be related to a misplaced hook I have removed in 3.2, which should have fixed this.