MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFacebook Connect 3.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I've tried with chrome , firefox and never faced this issue.
(2014-01-12, 03:07 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Nope that is not the cause of the issue. I am currently investigating it (although you did not understand what i meant with "a defined list of steps") and will probably update the plugin with a more reliable way to determine the page you were looking at before logging in (the current version assumes $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] to be always correct, but with some browsers it may not work as intended).

The defined list of steps is to LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK and BOOM....it takes you to the screenshot page. Doesn't matter what page I'm on when clicking the LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK link....it takes you to that error page.

http://www.omahaspeed.com

Im sure you could try to register and login yourself to duplicate the error page. I unlinked and tried it again and still got the error message.
(2014-01-12, 12:29 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Check your error.log file if present and report the error you're getting.

I'm not seeing anything in the error log.
Mayby it is directing to the wrong URL?

Thanks for the help Cool

Provided you with a screenshot:

[Image: D3hqq4r.png]
(2014-01-12, 03:50 PM)Amplifier Wrote: [ -> ]Well I've tried with chrome , firefox and never faced this issue.

Yeah those browsers handle it just right. Others might not work nevertheless.

(2014-01-12, 06:33 PM)Senethic Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-12, 12:29 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Check your error.log file if present and report the error you're getting.

I'm not seeing anything in the error log.
Mayby it is directing to the wrong URL?

Thanks for the help Cool

Provided you with a screenshot:

[Image: D3hqq4r.png]

No the redirect uri is correct. I'll have a look at your board when i'll come home.
Hey Shade is there any way to change users default thread subscription method and timezone who are registering with MFC.
Will add it in the next release.
is there anyway to make it where when they do register using facebook that they can select a desired username instead of it taking the first and last name of thier fb profile and making that their username
Just disable the Fast Registration option: the user will be asked to pick up a username and select other options.
(2014-01-13, 02:02 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Just disable the Fast Registration option: the user will be asked to pick up a username and select other options.

Awesome Thank you so much sir and I love your mod it's a must have mod, Next mod I will be trying of your in My Twit Connect, Can't wait Smile
MyFacebook Connect 2.0.1 is out
What's new?
This is a maintenance release. It fixes 3 reported issues, one of which is somewhat critical for the plugin's workflow.
Changelog
  • When an error in the registration process occurred, the user was not presented the registration page fallback due to a forgotten-to-update line of code (thanks Senethic)
  • Addressed a warning being thrown because 2nd argument of a function was not set (thanks wcampos)
  • Managed to show a different string if no synchronization option is set in the Admin CP
Where to download?
Download the new files from the Mods Site or from GitHub.
How to upgrade from any older version?
The migration from any older version of the plugin is easy thanks to the dedicated updater included in the package. Just upload the new files to your FTP and run the upgrade script as described in the official documentation.

This release, however, does not affect any template nor setting while updating. Only the version will be updated.