MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFacebook Connect 3.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mine still says that message even though i did everything good
Is there a way that my forum can post on user wall when they're done registering ? for promotional purposes.
(2013-05-14, 03:48 PM)Sms2luv Wrote: [ -> ]After updating latest version te link of login with Facebook is gone?

Please help
Wasn't that a question? Whatever, you can put it wherever you want, as it's just a plain link.

<a href="myfbconnect.php?action=fblogin">Login with Facebook</a>
(2013-04-27, 05:07 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-27, 01:59 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Shade – I'd ask you to please be careful when designing features that will post to the user's FB account. I understand that there is a demand from admins for this, but frankly, a lot of their demands would be considered abusive. It's easy to say that it's up to the admin, but I think they shouldn't be given the power to start spamming people's Timelines.

My two cents. Thanks for your hard work as always.

I though about this aspect and I'm not sure whether if I'm going to actually develop this feature. I'm curious to hear what other members of the community think about this, but I take your point completely.

Just a note on this feature, maybe just make it post a quick post on some ones wall just saying i just registered on forumname, click here to register to.
How to integrate google Captcha to this plugin?
Hi Shade, can I disable the default signup page? and if the facebook connect will still work?
If you disable the default registration, Facebook registration will keep on working until you deactivate it from its settings group (disabling the Master Switch).

@baoken: I'll consider adding an option to include a Captcha, but it would be useless IMHO because the plugin was born to bring a fast alternative to the normal signup.
(2013-05-19, 07:37 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]@baoken: I'll consider adding an option to include a Captcha, but it would be useless IMHO because the plugin was born to bring a fast alternative to the normal signup.
Yes! thanks for the good plugin Big Grin

Hello! You can make a google connect? If so, great