MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFacebook Connect 3.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyFacebook Connect 1.1 is out
What's new?
  • Added an option to the ACP to have control over avatar and cover syncing
  • Added the ability to unlink your account from your Facebook's one clicking a button in your UCP
  • Fixed the "session already started" PHP warning which would cause to generate a warning in your error.log file whenever an user would login or register
  • Fixed a bug when linking the account from the UCP if verified only option is set to on
  • Dropped Italian language in the core, English becomes the only officially supported language
  • Fixed other minor bugs
  • Small code improvements
Where to download?
Download the new files from GitHub. A new package will be submitted to the Mods Site later on.
How to upgrade from any older version?
Just run the upgrade script as described in the official documentation.
Hi Shade I keep getting multiple reports through the email alerts of header already sent issues

Type: 2
File: myfbconnect/src/facebook.php (Line no. 49)
session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at <mypath>/inc/functions.php:98)

I removed my full path from the error above.

The site is http://www.silvertails.net/forum

I don't see these errors on the page, just get them through the errors being emailed to me

Just noticed you mentioned it hear as martec reported it and that you would look to patch it

http://community.mybb.com/thread-137797-...pid1001947

This generates errors every few minutes and I suspect that the conflict is with running tasks, whereby the task creates the session and then causes the error.

Which task I don't know and I am unable to close of the other tasks in my system
The issue was caused by an uncontrolled session_start() in the UCP linking process, in file /inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php. Checking for a session existence before creating another one should have fixed the problem, I've tested it multiple times.

Tasks can't be the cause since none of them call the Facebook API during their execution. Could you provide me a temporary admin account? I will look what's wrong with your installation.
Sure what parts do you need access to?

I have PM'd you login details
Thank you so much for this amazing application!

I just am concerned if some non-savvy users who already created accounts start trying to connect and then create secondary accounts.

Hopefully it'll be all under control.

Sad that now a days most people are not savvy enough to even register, aah the facebook generation lol.

The only thing I wish to report is that if someone says CANCEL on the facebook login they get this error and the page looks mangled up afterwards:
FacebookApiException Object ( [result:protected] => Array ( [error] => Array ( [message] => An active access token must be used to query information about the current user. [type] => OAuthException [code] => 2500 ) ) [message:protected] => An active access token must be used to query information about the current user. [string:Exception:private] => [code:protected] => 0 [file:protected] => /home/content/78/10401478/html/Forum/myfbconnect/src/base_facebook.php [line:protected] => 1254 [trace:Exception:private] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [file] => /home/content/78/10401478/html/Forum/myfbconnect/src/base_facebook.php [line] => 880 [function] => throwAPIException [class] => BaseFacebook [type] => -> [args] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [error] => Array ( [message] => An active access token must be used to query information about the current user. [type] => OAuthException [code] => 2500 ) ) ) ) [1] => Array ( [function] => _graph [class] => BaseFacebook [type] => -> [args] => Array ( [0] => /me?fields=id,name,email,cover,birthday,website,gender,bio,location,verified ) ) [2] => Array ( [file] => /home/content/78/10401478/html/Forum/myfbconnect/src/base_facebook.php [line] => 654 [function] => call_user_func_array [args] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [0] => Facebook Object ( [sharedSessionID:protected] => [appId:protected] => 171720353002546 [appSecret:protected] => c906e15f1331885de9057bb8c0be1892 [user:protected] => [signedRequest:protected] => [state:protected] => f9d8db6e7736b880953094dde236ae37 [accessToken:protected] => [fileUploadSupport:protected] => [trustForwarded:protected] => ) [1] => _graph ) [1] => Array ( [0] => /me?fields=id,name,email,cover,birthday,website,gender,bio,location,verified ) ) ) [3] => Array ( [file] => /home/content/78/10401478/html/Forum/myfbconnect.php [line] => 73 [function] => api [class] => BaseFacebook [type] => -> [args] => Array ( [0] => /me?fields=id,name,email,cover,birthday,website,gender,bio,location,verified ) ) ) [previous:Exception:private] => )

Also I wish to report that only the github has the 1.1 version, the other 'mod' whatever has the 1.0.3 version.

(2013-04-18, 01:06 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]A grainy pixely image or an untrustworthy looking link aren't really ideal solutions for me, so ...

[Image: wDi62Ht.png]

I made this CSS button which you can use as you see fit. It requires Font-Awesome to generate the FB icon.

First, append the class fb-login to the MyFacebook Connect link.

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/myfbconnect.php?action=fblogin" class="fb-login"><i class="icon-facebook"></i><span>{$lang->myfbconnect_login}</span></a>

Then, add the following to your global.css:

a.fb-login {
color: #fff !important;
padding: 5px 0;
border: 1px solid;
border-color: #29447E #29447E #1A356E;
background-color: #5B74A8;
box-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), inset 0 1px 0 #8a9cc2;
-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
font: bold 11px/normal 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;
display: inline-block;
height: 25px;
box-sizing: border-box;
}

a.fb-login:active {
    border-color: #29447E;
    background: #4F6AA3;
    filter: none;
    box-shadow: none;
}

a.fb-login span {
display: inline-block;
position: relative;
top: -6px;
padding: 0 8px;
}

a.fb-login i {
padding: 3px 3px 0px 15px;
display: inline;
margin-left: -5px;
border-right: 1px solid #29447E;
margin-top: 0px;
font-size: 20px;
position: relative;
top: -2px;
}

Where do I place that bit? Because I see in the plugin files it does pregreplace in welcomeblock.

It doesn't add this in welcomeblack. Please advise as soon as possible so i can implement it Smile And where do you place the fontawesome stuff?
Users can link their forum account to their Facebook account from the User CP.

The callback may have gone wrong with the 1.1 changes, IIRC before if you pressed cancel you would be presented with an error message.

As for 1.1 only being available on GitHub; Shade gave the reason as to why.
(2013-06-17, 06:37 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Where to download?
Download the new files from GitHub. A new package will be submitted to the Mods Site later on.
Hopefully you fix that as it will freak out alot of tech unsavvy users when they hit cancel and think the site is broken lol

Okay I realized it did actually add that stuff into welcome block never mind i figured that part out... sorry about that.

Jordan is there a way to hide facebook info however if you do integrate?

Just still don't get how to use font awesome
Once you intergrate I think you can chose what is synced from the User CP page.

I've never been able to use FontAwesome, its something I should look up on when I have more thine.
I have this issue

FacebookApiException Object ( [result:protected] => Array ( [error_code] => 7 [error] => Array ( [message] => couldn't connect to host [type] => CurlException ) ) [message:protected] => couldn't connect to host [string:Exception:private] => [code:protected] => 7 [file:protected] => /home/u110334838/public_html/myfbconnect/src/base_facebook.php [line:protected] => 977 [trace:Exception:private] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [file] => /home/u110334838/public_html/myfbconnect/src/base_facebook.php [line] => 909 [function] => makeRequest [class] => BaseFacebook [type] => -> [args] => Array ( [0] => https://graph.facebook.com/me?fields=id,name,email,cover,birthday,website,gender,bio,location,verified [1] => Array ( [method] => GET [access_token] => 450900731673382|c1b55c759f994884d405264ee4b44c31 ) ) ) [1] => Array ( [file] => /home/u110334838/public_html/myfbconnect/src/base_facebook.php [line] => 876 [function] => _oauthRequest [class] => BaseFacebook [type] => -> [args] => Array ( [0] => https://graph.facebook.com/me?fields=id,name,email,cover,birthday,website,gender,bio,location,verified [1] => Array ( [method] => GET ) ) ) [2] => Array ( [function] => _graph [class] => BaseFacebook [type] => -> [args] => Array ( [0] => /me?fields=id,name,email,cover,birthday,website,gender,bio,location,verified ) ) [3] => Array ( [file] => /home/u110334838/public_html/myfbconnect/src/base_facebook.php [line] => 654 [function] => call_user_func_array [args] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [0] => Facebook Object ( [sharedSessionID:protected] => [appId:protected] => 450900731673382 [appSecret:protected] => c1b55c759f994884d405264ee4b44c31 [user:protected] => [signedRequest:protected] => [state:protected] => [accessToken:protected] => 450900731673382|c1b55c759f994884d405264ee4b44c31 [fileUploadSupport:protected] => [trustForwarded:protected] => ) [1] => _graph ) [1] => Array ( [0] => /me?fields=id,name,email,cover,birthday,website,gender,bio,location,verified ) ) ) [4] => Array ( [file] => /home/u110334838/public_html/myfbconnect.php [line] => 73 [function] => api [class] => BaseFacebook [type] => -> [args] => Array ( [0] => /me?fields=id,name,email,cover,birthday,website,gender,bio,location,verified ) ) ) [previous:Exception:private] => )

Its weird because tw login is working correctly but FB Login displays this. Help please

An unknown error occured. The output of the error is:
Please report this error to an administrator and try again.
This is a cURL misconfiguration error. Contact your host asking for cURL activation with HTTPS support: this is a must have for the Facebook API to work transparently.