MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFacebook Connect 3.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Application ID you've entered has changed due to an unknown reason (something must have changed in the db structure/charset, so the id could have been stripped down or changed). Reenter the App ID in the appropriate ACP field and retry.
I'm having difficulty unlinking Facebook from an account.  Please help.  btw - I bought you some coffee because this app does exactly what I need!!
What do you exactly experience? Also, if you could specify your board's url - either in private or publicly - it may speed up the debugging process.

Thank you for the donation. All of them are much appreciated and motivate me supporting my plugins.
Thanks for the nice job. More than glad to pay you a coffee, but it's not working for me, though. When I click "Login to Facebook", it tries to open the page "http://mydomain.com.br/forum/myfbconnect.php?action=login", but it shows "You are not logged in or do not have permission to see this page", and requires me to log in.

I have myBB 1.8.4 and MFC 2.2. The Facebook UI has changed and is different from your documentation, but I think I have the proper settings in place. I've tried both leaving "Valid OAuth redirect URIs" blank or filling with mydomain.com.br/forum.

Thanks if you can help,
Luiz
Can you post your board's url (public/private as you want)? I will investigate.
its a great plugin no doubt but have one issue

i get the msg 

you are already logged in 

after loggin in 

why its not going back to index page instead of this error page

mean for new members it shows this error.
how can i change its link to the main instead of this error
hi,

click facebook button, but mail is empty, and Array error,

[Image: do.php?img=4969]
If you don't share your email when asked, the application will not be able to fetch it. Also, you might explain your issue a little bit deeper, listing all the steps needed to reproduce the error: a simple "array" error does not mean anything to me, as the plugin works well when used properly.
A connection test has been made, and your server's 443 port seems to be closed. Facebook needs port 443 open to communicate and authenticate users. If:

you are running on a dedicated or premium hosting, you most probably have access to a port manager or something similar. You can easily open 443 port on TCP protocol by accessing the manager.
you are running on a shared hosting, or you don't have access to a port manager, you must contact your host and ask for port 443 to be opened for you. This is the only way to let your users login and register with Facebook.
The installation has been aborted for security reasons.
(2015-07-18, 11:49 AM)armypoilce Wrote: [ -> ]A connection test has been made, and your server's 443 port seems to be closed. Facebook needs port 443 open to communicate and authenticate users. If:

you are running on a dedicated or premium hosting, you most probably have access to a port manager or something similar. You can easily open 443 port on TCP protocol by accessing the manager.
you are running on a shared hosting, or you don't have access to a port manager, you must contact your host and ask for port 443 to be opened for you. This is the only way to let your users login and register with Facebook.
The installation has been aborted for security reasons.

Contact with your hosting provider and ask them to open port 443 for free hosting accounts .