MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFacebook Connect 3.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The suite will feature an automatic merge-and-delete thing that will merge the existing settings of any Connect plugins you've installed, and it will automatically delete their files. So you won't have to worry about installing MGC and the suite later on, because it will handle the three plugins automatically.
Wow, incredible! I'm speechless.. Big Grin
Hi, i've been reading almos all the whole thread and nothing similar found.
My issue is that no settings option appears on the Admin's CP Huh

So, i can't change any thing and, obviously, the plugin is not working.
How to make the plugins settings appear? or how to change settings by hand (i.e. editing mysql)?

Thanks in advance
The missing options issue can overcome due to 2 situations:
- either you are using a different language from English, so the language files cannot be loaded and the options are not accessible (to solve: just replace the /inc/languages/english folder in the plugin with the language you're currently using, uninstall and reinstall the plugin);
- or your PluginLibrary version is 8 or older. MFC works only with PL version 9 or newer.
(2013-09-03, 02:00 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]The missing options issue can overcome due to 2 situations:
- either you are using a different language from English, so the language files cannot be loaded and the options are not accessible (to solve: just replace the /inc/languages/english folder in the plugin with the language you're currently using, uninstall and reinstall the plugin);

Perfect! That was the problem!!!

Thanks!!!! Big Grin
After installing the New version 1.1, it installed properly but when I tried to use login with facebook I got this Error Message.
An unknown error occured. The output of the error is:
error setting certificate verify

CAfile: /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-

CApath: none

Please report this error to an administrator and try again.

What may be the Issue with me thanks.

This is the complete Error:

An unknown error occured. The output of the error is:
error setting certificate verify locations:
CAfile: /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt
CApath: none
Please report this error to an administrator and try again.
It's likely that your cURL certificate configuration is not complete: usually that happens with wrong CHMOD permissions set on cURL certificates in that path on your webserver.

Contact your host if you're using a shared hosting and ask them to fix this error for you.
I have contacted them, I will get back to you. Thanks.
Is there any conflict of using this + the MyTwitter connect as well?
(2013-09-04, 09:03 AM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]It's likely that your cURL certificate configuration is not complete: usually that happens with wrong CHMOD permissions set on cURL certificates in that path on your webserver.

Contact your host if you're using a shared hosting and ask them to fix this error for you.

My facebook connect is now working well, my host helped me fix things up. I Thinks its CURL misconfiguration, thanks shade.