MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyFacebook Connect 3.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was the redirect issue corrected in this new release?
Nope.
For some reason the plugin wont show me the upgrade message when i overwrite all the files with the new ones. I've cleared my cache a few times etc.
My bad, just forgot to update the version number in the package. Just open /inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php and replace version => 2.0 with 2.0.1. I will update the package when i'll get back home.
(2014-01-13, 10:58 PM)Dean0bi Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason the plugin wont show me the upgrade message when i overwrite all the files with the new ones. I've cleared my cache a few times etc.

Same thing happened to me on a previous version.....only resolution given was to upload all files again and make sure they overwrite....upgrade script still didnt show but somehow it worked out except for a redirect issue that is not solved.
Please tell me how to allow the Forum only for facebook user registrations.
(I need disable Mybb native login permanently)
(2014-01-13, 11:00 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]My bad, just forgot to update the version number in the package. Just open /inc/plugins/myfbconnect.php and replace version => 2.0 with 2.0.1. I will update the package when i'll get back home.

Ah I see, simple enough cheers!
after update to 2.0.1. The fb login didn't show up Sad
Shade <3

Edit: I keep replacing the files but not seeing the 'update' bar like before.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!
(2014-01-14, 10:06 AM)gamemaster Wrote: [ -> ]after update to 2.0.1. The fb login didn't show up Sad

Could you give me some further details on this?

(2014-01-14, 10:26 AM)Senethic Wrote: [ -> ]Shade <3

Edit: I keep replacing the files but not seeing the 'update' bar like before.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

http://community.mybb.com/thread-137797-...pid1056973 Smile However, there's a new package on the Mods Site with the version updated if you are too lazy to do it yourself.

(2014-01-14, 06:33 AM)kariyawasam Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell me how to allow the Forum only for facebook user registrations.
(I need disable Mybb native login permanently)

You need to:
  1. Disable MyBB native registrations
  2. Edit /myfbconnect.php, find:

// Registrations are disabled
    if ($mybb->settings['disableregs'] == 1) {

if (!$lang->registrations_disabled) {
    		$lang->load("member");
    	}

error($lang->registrations_disabled);

}

Replace with:

// Registrations are disabled